• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss liteforex.com (liteforex.org)

General discussions of a financial company
LiteForex enters New Year starting New Bonus program

Since 21st January, 2010 LiteForex Group has embarked on a new bonus program based on one that took place in autumn of 2009 and which became extremely popular with the clients of the company.
Participation in the bonus program confers traders the opportunity to considerably reduce the personal financial expenses and simultaneously increase trading opportunities. A similar bonus campaign was first held in autumn of 2009; hence, given the wishes of customers, the company has re-launched this bonus program since 21st January 2010.
Depending on the sum of flat money deposit a trader receives some extra money on his trading account.
Profit made using the bonus-money may be withdrawn from trading account at any time of banking day.

Since 21st January, 2010 LiteForex Group has embarked on a new bonus program based on one that took place in autumn of 2009 and which became extremely popular with the clients of the company.
Participation in the bonus program confers traders the opportunity to considerably reduce the personal financial expenses and simultaneously increase trading opportunities. A similar bonus campaign was first held in autumn of 2009; hence, given the wishes of customers, the company has re-launched this bonus program since 21st January 2010.
Depending on the sum of flat money deposit a trader receives some extra money on his trading account.
Profit made using the bonus-money may be withdrawn from trading account at any time of banking day.

Wow, you can give me 1000$. I like it! Can i withdraw it immediately?

January 25, 2010

MONDAY. This week is expected to be substantially active, macro data from the U.S. is expected to be very valuable as well the tone of the U.S. Federal Reserve’s representatives regarding the future of quantitative easing of their economic policy, particularly interest rates in the current economic situation.
EUR/USD ratio shows consolidation below the 1.4200/40 level which is an implicit sign of top-down attitudes in the future in favor of reducing to 1.40 level.
USD / JPY when traded below 90.40 does the yen much favour, simultaneously imparting the risk of fall up to 88.
In respect to pound / dollar the UK is expected to publish strong GDP data, considering which the trend will probably go above 1.6240.

Last edited:
Wow, you can give me 1000$. I like it! Can i withdraw it immediately?

To withdraw the bonus you must have no less than 50 transactions completed with the total amount of lots more than 1/10 of the credited bonus amount. You can find more information on our website.

LiteForex – spreads are getting lower

Starting February 1, 2010 the LiteForex group of companies announces that spreads on majors are decreased.

Starting February 1, 2010 the LiteForex group of companies changes trading conditions lowering spreads on major currency pairs and major cross pairs.
“Now the difference between Ask and Bid for the most popular trading instruments among our clients is 1 pip lower that it used to be,” – Aleksey Smirnov, the president of the LiteForex group of companies comments. – “For example, the spread on EURUSD pair becomes 2 pips, and on USDJPY and GBPUSD – 2 and 3 pips respectively. We hope that the following changes will be a pleasant addition to the well-known list of advantages of working with LiteForex”.

“The LiteForex group of companies offers to its clients a lowered fixed spread starting from 2 pips during February 2010 as a special promotion aiming to improve personal trading results of traders working with the group of companies,” – Aleksey Smirnov continues.

According to the LiteForex quoting regulations the company reserves the right to change spreads in line with the current market conditions depending on volatility of the given financial instrument and on the amount of an interest rate as soon as such changes are required.
Please visit our company page for more specific information upon the current spreads: open section “Trading instruments” of the LiteForex web site: LiteForex.org :: Trading Instruments.

LiteForex: a fresh look at the intraday trading

The LiteForex group of companies presents to its clients a new set of trading instruments designed for intraday trading. The first achievement in this area is the IntraDay Eye indicator released in February 2010. This indicator allows trader to get a precise estimate of the current market situation in the shortest time.

For more than a year the LiteForex group of companies clients have been using the latest practical groundworks in the field of MQL language for improving their trading systems. An exclusive set of software products being actively used by the company clients consists of about twenty different instruments (indicators, advisors and expert advisors) developed for Forex trading with the help of Metatrader 4. In February 2010 the set of instruments will be modified and added taking into the consideration the requirements of intraday trading.
According to Sergey Khravchuk, an instruments designer, he is planning to “develop new instruments and modify old ones exactly for this trading style. Every indicator, script and expert advisor will be aimed to optimize each single function which an intraday trader uses all the time (from current situation analysis to pending orders execution)”.
All the instruments will be published in the traders’ forum of the LiteForex company in the ForexTools section (LiteForex Forums). The thread is dedicated to the set of trader’s instruments developed by Sergey Khravchuk.
The IntraDay Eye indicator is the first step towards the intraday trading efficiency growth. The IntraDay Eye is intended for marking out the trading sessions on the chart and showing news schedule, that is automatically downloaded from the internet with the special IntraDay EventsLoader script. News is displayed in such a way that a trader has an opportunity not only to read the news and correlate it with the particular moment but also visually watch its approach. There are several ways of displaying trading sessions, each way suits best for a certain type of tasks. The visualization of beginning and end of a trading session allows you to estimate the time slot with the most active trades at first sight and to clearly view the price dynamics during the session. Moreover the graphic representation itself allows to determinate easily the influence of the trading session results on each other.
According to the instruments developer he has “a creation of a special indicator for displaying tick and real chart trades volumes of present and past and a serious of statistical indicators” in his future plans.
“Such a great attention to the features of intraday trading can be explained by its popularity, ” – Aleksey Smirnov, the president of the LiteForex group of companies comments. – “A considerable amount of traders working with the LiteForex group of companies prefer exactly the intraday trading intending to trade as much efficient as possible on minute and hours periods. The IntraDay Eye is the first instrument in the list of necessary one for intraday trader. The importance of the indicator is identified by the need of trading sessions information and economical news to be provided to trader”.
The new IntraDay Eye Indicator along with other ForexTools software products is available for testing on demo account of the company.
To obtain the possibility to use the indicator in real trade a participant needs to receive a personal license for product usage on a real account. For LiteForex clients it’s absolutely free to obtain this license and it’s a completely simplified process.
Though all the information is yet in Russian our English speaking clients can also obtain this kind of service.
On our forum branch (Как получить персональную лицензию - LiteForex Forums) you can ask our programmer a question or place an order for a license specifying:
1) Number of your trading account;
2) Type of your trading account (Lite or Real);
3) Chosen component(s) of the package (the one you need a license for)
For those traders who are not LiteForex clients there is also a way to obtain the license for fee on a developer’s website FOREXTools - Ðачало.

LiteForex presents itself on YouTube

In February, 2010 the LiteForex group of companies has started to broadcast its video reports using the advantages of the YouTube international information resource.

Pictures and videos collected by LiteForex team during the ShowFxAsia international exhibition have inspired us to make this first video for YouTube ( The ShowFxAsia has been held in the end of 2009 in Kuala Lumpur (the capital of Malaysia). The exhibition was dedicated to all kinds of financial services: from Forex and futures market to securities markets.

“Thanks to a very eventful activity of the LiteForex group of company in the frame of ShowFxAsia we have a huge amount of photos and videos illustrating LiteForex participation in the exhibition,” – Aleksey Smirnov, the LiteForex group of companies president comments. “The representatives of the company have been actively communicating with the exhibition visitors, were holding up special promotions, every-ticket-wins lotteries, were handing in presents to the company clients, were presenting exclusive bonus cards valid for depositing trading accounts, cards were of different value – from $10 to $500.”

A 3-minutes video is some kind of a public report upon the participation of the LiteForex group of companies in the ShowFxAsia. Thus we are able to sum up the events going on in the exhibition section of the group of companies visually, to show all the participants and visitors.

“It is the first time that we display video on behalf of the company,” – Aleksey Smirnov continues. – “And we highly appreciate this kind of experience, as the responses upon the published video and the amount of views for the first 24 hours prove that we did our best.”

Also according to Aleksey Smirnov “within the scope of the planned work upon the development of the press and public coverage of the group of companies we are looking forward to display the company videos, reports and addresses on a permanent basis.”

Last edited by a moderator:
LiteForex: a fresh look at the intraday trading
The IntraDay Eye is intended for marking out the trading sessions on the chart and showing news schedule, that is automatically downloaded from the internet with the special IntraDay EventsLoader script.

I’m not sure I understand why is it helpful to me to watch visually the approach of market news?

I’m not sure I understand why is it helpful to me to watch visually the approach of market news?
It is written right here:
The visualization of beginning and end of a trading session allows you to estimate the time slot with the most active trades at first sight and to clearly view the price dynamics during the session. Moreover the graphic representation itself allows to determinate easily the influence of the trading session results on each other.

You do not need tools for Forex trading? I also do not need, I trade only on the indicators, but there are people who have these tools handy.

Back