markets are crashing-time to buy?

"After all, you only find out who is swimming naked when the tide goes out." Warren Buffet
In my opinion, the markets have not yet all shown. I'm waiting...

I guess it is the right time to buy the dip, when the market crashes it provides another opportunity to the traders to make profits however do not take this as an investment advice. Do some of your own research because investing and trading is a very risky business where you can lose all of your capital too.

That depends on whatever strategy we are planning to implement in our trading to increase our capital either by shorting when the markets are going down and buying the market reverses from crashes.

That depends on whatever strategy we are planning to implement in our trading to increase our capital either by shorting when the markets are going down and buying the market reverses from crashes.

This trader said it right. Depends on the strategy and on the outcome what you want to get. Decide for yourself what you want to get.

yeah this is true, plenty of reversals recently!

Looking up to sell more than buy personally. I think things will get worse before they get better.

Back