• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Markets.com (SafeCap Investments Limited)

General discussions of a financial company
Hello jmdelobelle:

Let me tell you that I came across a similar problem like yours with this crappy broker called "Markets.com". It's really a subpar broker in my humble opinion. They always seem to trade against their customers, because as "market makers" as they are, is at their best interest that their customers lose money, because in that way, they earn that money. As I said many times before, their customer suport is mediocre, to say the least. Their spreads are way too high, or "criminally high", so to speak. What really pisses me off about this broker is that they are making a lot of people a huge disservice. Many people are being fooled by this broker with their claims of offering huge bonuses and things like that, when that's definitely not the case. Another one of their misleading affirmations have to do with their spreads, which I mentioned earlier, because they say that their spreads are among the most competitives in the market, which is a complete nonsense. Just to give you an example, 3 pips of spread for EUR/USD is in no way competitive, don't you think?

Please do yourself a favor and avoid this misleading broker like the plague! They are not going to make anyone any good after all!

Regards!

henryonye

Please could you kindly confirm the status of Markets.com. I recently came across this broker but not sure of their current safety profile
Henry

good broker

Please could you kindly confirm the status of Markets.com. I recently came across this broker but not sure of their current safety profile
Henry

bro i am with markets.com since 3 years they are providing platforms only but regarding signals and advices forget it
they r fair in general
i advice u to enroll with them but depend ur self on strategy

if u never mind let me refer u to them so i got benefit from bonus
gud luck

NOTICE: Safecap Investments has threatened to "pursue action" against the FPA if two forums threads are not removed. This thread is one of them. The other thread is HERE. The FPA does not hide member complaints or negotiate while under legal threat.

The FPA recommends against doing business with companies which use legal threats to try to hide information.

Dear AsstModerator,
Safecap Investments keeps surprising me for their arrogance in dealing with others.
I received two written threats from their lawyer in UAE, and I'm attaching it again.
Threat 1:
Fr_Fichte1a.jpg
Fr_Fichte1b.jpg
Threat 2 (First three pages):
Fr_Fichte2a.jpg
Fr_Fichte2b.jpg
Fr_Fichte2c.jpg
I will follow it with the other pages:-

i m just deposit there ... then i just read here .... now i wan to withdraw ... they not let me do it .

respected everyone as i follow this case and i am dealing with markets.com i want to have ideas what happen to this case what happen to fpa member who complain the case close on what ??
thanks

:cool:
hi for all
i stop dealing with markets.com as supporting for this thread and fpa recommendation ,,i called up my acc manager and also sent to him links of these pages concerning markets.com issues and not solving it ?!
they told me we are not obligate to reply in forum we have our own way
i stopped working with them although i did not saw any misbehaving from their side
but please we need feedback from the members who made complains what happen at the end
thanks
:)

NOTICE: Safecap Investments has threatened to "pursue action" against the FPA if two forums threads are not removed. This thread is one of them. The other thread is HERE. The FPA does not hide member complaints or negotiate while under legal threat.

The FPA recommends against doing business with companies which use legal threats to try to hide information.

hi for all
i stop dealing with markets.com as supporting for this thread and fpa recommendation ,,i called up my acc manager and also sent to him links of these pages concerning markets.com issues and not solving it ?!
they told me we are not obligate to reply in forum we have our own way
i stopped working with them although i did not saw any misbehaving from their side
but please we need feedback from the members who made complains what happen at the end
thanks

Back