Masterforex-V Signals and Analysis

NicoleFX

MasterForex-V Representative
Analysis of current situation for GBP/USD

Lont-Term:
5362433.jpg

Long-Term (Weekly and Monthly TF's) situation is quite unique. If gbp/usd price will keep growing - we will have an "MF Domino Principle": FZRw1 up + FZR MN up. This is quite rare situation which will "open" the way to 1.75-1.8 targets.

Mid-Term:
5368577.jpg

Eur/Usd Long- and Mid- Term analysis
Please see pictures:

5347073.jpg

Closer look:
5328641.jpg

Please, if you have any questions - don't hesitate to ask:)

Best regards,
NicoleFX

Last edited:
EUR/USD weekly Review

5419409.gif

Since last weekend nothing really changed for Eur/Usd, until breaking-through one of key-points - this currency pair will stay "Flat".

Analysis of current situation for GBP/USD

5420433.gif

Last week a New FZR up h4 happened (MF/Elders Baskerville Hound Trend up prolongation pattern)

As Long as MF Channel and MF pivot (protecting trend up) are not crossed - GBP/USD trend up will proceed.

Best regards,
NicoleFX

5420433.gif

Last week a New FZR up h4 happened (MF/Elders Baskerville Hound Trend up prolongation pattern)

As Long as MF Channel and MF pivot (protecting trend up) are not crossed - GBP/USD trend up will proceed.

So far everything as expected.

Small "middle-week" recap on GBP/USD "new" situation.
As trend up proceeds MF pivot moves together with the price, that way we constantly go with market where it goes.

5435601.jpg

Hello,

We constantly receive e-mails from people asking what is the difference between Masterforex-V and MasterForex.

To avoid any future confusion I would like to give my explanation here in this topic:

Masterforex-V Academy and Masterforex Broker – are completely different organizations that have nothing to do with each other.

Masterforex-V new Technical Analysis and Trading System is a completely unique market analysis approach based on „MF synthesis of binary market regularities“. Masterforex-V Trading System was founded by Viacheslav Vasiljevich. All his foundings where described in 3 Masterforex-V books - written by him self.

Masterforex-V Academy is an independent from any brokers - club of traders (based in closed forum of Masterforex-V) – where traders analyse markets daily based on Masterforex-V approach and where Masterforex-V team of professional traders help to understand all the nuances of Masterforex-V new Technical Analysis.

MasterForex Broker (or MFX Broker) – is a broker company. Every traders know what is a broker company – so I don‘t think, that I need to explain to you what is a broker company and what services do they provide :)

Masterforex-V Academy has nothing to do with MFX Broker

Week 19 GBP-USD Mid-Term analysis:

5457375.gif

As you can see from picture above - MF protective pivot and MF Channel are not broken. But AO - is starting to show, that wave level of current correction is higher than h4, which means that a new cycle is starting. After confirmation of MF pivot and MF channel we will have following options:
- NEW FZR up = trend up prolongation
- start of an h4 (minimum) flat with

EUR/USD Mid-Term analysis:
5455129.gif

AS you can see from the picture quite important MF pivot is broken now. Which means that the whole trend up stopped (AT LEAST).

1. Now for Eur-Usd trend to proceed we need a new FZR series up (which later will be called as Elders Baskerville hound pattern (usually its sub-waves are a-b-c-X-a-b-c)

2. To turn-arround, we need a FZR down d1 (at least). Moment of true will show everything.
For now – flat at least of h4-h8 level.

Last edited:
Hello)
A small update on Eur/Usd.

Please see key notes on the picture:
5502812.gif

As I mentioned on the picture:
- Impulse down is still developing (not finished yet). Its Wave Level reaches D1 already. Wave Level can easily grow even higher. Will be growing until particular conditions happen (AO d1 or FZR h1 up - please see picture).

If you have any questions - please, feel free to ask:)

GBP/USD - week 20:

5516570.gif

As a conclusion:
Gbp/Usd mid-term trend up is still valid. There is a "stop" on smaller TF's, and Gbp/Usd will be facing a "moment of true" upcoming week. But For this trend up (purple wave) to turn around - FZR down of h4 wave level (at least) is need.

Hello)
A small update on Eur/Usd.

Please see key notes on the picture:
5502812.gif

As I mentioned on the picture:
- Impulse down is still developing (not finished yet). Its Wave Level reaches D1 already. Wave Level can easily grow even higher. Will be growing until particular conditions happen (AO d1 or FZR h1 up - please see picture).

If you have any questions - please, feel free to ask:)

Nothing really changed on Eur/Usd pair since my last "update" here

So let's take a look at mid-term situation:

5519642.gif

Best regards,
NicoleFX

Back