MAXCFD

Currie81

Recruit
I recently opened an account with MAXCFD to try my like at trading cryptocurrency. I first deposited $500 US to try my own luck but wasn't to successful. Shortly after I received a phone call from a broker named Adam Hoffman, After some discussion I deposited another $2500 US as Adam suggested he would guide me through the process and would suggest to me trades to make, he then commented he wouldn't make any trades himself, I would be the one to place the trades (clicking the buttons so to speak - He's exact words). Nothing happened for a weeks then he kept calling me asking me to deposit more money to give me access to a newer more advanced trading platform, I refuse as I didn't have any other money to deposit. It was then he become very forceful, from here I got suspicious from his behavior so I submitted a request to withdrawn my funds on the 4 Jan 18. Since then my withdrawal was cancelled and with no real explanation, during this process he was still calling to ask me to submit more funds. Shortly after he made trades with my funds without my permission as I was trying to withdraw my funds.

I have since sent multiple email and phone calls were MAXCFD are refusing to release my money, I have again today submitted another request t with draw my money and have multiple emails from previous requests. They are very nice at the start when you first join but then become very forceful and unpleasant to deal with.

I suggest stay away and wish I researched more before I got in to deep.

I recently opened an account with MAXCFD to try my like at trading cryptocurrency. I first deposited $500 US to try my own luck but wasn't to successful. Shortly after I received a phone call from a broker named Adam Hoffman, After some discussion I deposited another $2500 US as Adam suggested he would guide me through the process and would suggest to me trades to make, he then commented he wouldn't make any trades himself, I would be the one to place the trades (clicking the buttons so to speak - He's exact words). Nothing happened for a weeks then he kept calling me asking me to deposit more money to give me access to a newer more advanced trading platform, I refuse as I didn't have any other money to deposit. It was then he become very forceful, from here I got suspicious from his behavior so I submitted a request to withdrawn my funds on the 4 Jan 18. Since then my withdrawal was cancelled and with no real explanation, during this process he was still calling to ask me to submit more funds. Shortly after he made trades with my funds without my permission as I was trying to withdraw my funds.

I have since sent multiple email and phone calls were MAXCFD are refusing to release my money, I have again today submitted another request t with draw my money and have multiple emails from previous requests. They are very nice at the start when you first join but then become very forceful and unpleasant to deal with.

I suggest stay away and wish I researched more before I got in to deep.
Maxcfd is already marked as a scam Broker base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14112/www.maxcfd.com.com

Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.

Hi guys!
Finally, after a really grueling month, I managed to recover my money today (€ 3,000) by wire transfer.
I will tell you my experience.
I opened an maxcfd account in November 2017 and made a transfer of € 3,000.
I forwarded the required documents and my account was fully verified on December 20th.
After some trade I realized I could not spend time on this kind of transactions and I decided to withdraw my money.
On 22 February 2018 I asked to withdraw the amount from the maxcfd account.
I was immediately contacted by an advisor, who asked me for more money (€ 2,000) to reach a hypothetical minimum amount without which maxcfd would not have authorized my withdrawal, blackmailing me.
The advisor also tried to ask me the credit card number to debit the amount.
I obviously refused, and I immediately wrote an email asking for explanations.
At this point a series of emails began, written each time by a different referent, which opened a "ticket" asking me to fill in other documents without which my account would not have been fully verified, trying to deny having already checked it in December.
I have also received dozens of phone calls from various London and Liverpool numbers, but I have never responded to them.
I got informed on the internet, and I found out that maxcfd is reported as a probably fraudulent company that is not authorized by the English FCA
https://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/chemmi-holdings-max-cfd.
In addition, maxcfd is controlled by the chemmi holdings, another company of dubious origin outside the control circuit of the FCA.
At this point I decided to write reporting to everyone the scam I was suffering, asking for help: I reported this fraud to sfo.gov.uk, actionfraud.police.uk and worldcrearing.org.
I also have sent my complaint to the Financial Ombudsman at http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk reporting all the details I have of the scam I was undergoing.
In every complaint I always attached copies of my bank transfer and the emails I exchanged with the various characters involved.
I warned maxcfd to have forwarded my official complaints, writing every time to all the email addresses available to me (csupport@maxcfd.com, stevel@maxcfd.com, support@maxcfd.com, graced@maxcfd.com, documents@rightsignature.com, support@worldclearing.org).
I spoke or exchanged emails with Lena Davis, Steve Lewis, Jessica Black, Dennis Crow, Sandra Bukowski, Grace Paul, James Xavier, Stephy Williams.
I also contacted a law firm (UK) to find out if there were any conditions for a complaint against maxcfd \ chemmi holdings, and there obviously are.
Today, March 21th, after tens of emails, Worldcrearing has finally credited my money to my bank account, my nightmare is over!
My advice is this: make all the official complaints, write to all the addresses you have, remember also that you are willing to take legal action against not only the maxcfd, but also the individual advisors with whom you speak or write, keep a copy of every email or record phone calls in which you are blackmailed, and don't be discouraged at the first waste, I took a month to get my money back.
Turn this information on threads, I will copy this answer where I can.

I wish you to recover your money and I hope I have been able to help you.
Good luck!

Good afternoon,

Seems like everybody have exactly the same problem with MaxCFD.

When you invest money, they are quick so "show" good profits (that you don't have any proof of) and then request that you deposit some more dollars to get your account into the VIP section of their trades to make much more money.

We have invested $7 750 from 09 Jan '18 and requested to withdraw all our money; excluding the bonus which we never asked for; on 05 March '18.

Since then there have been 23 mails forward and backwards with exactly the same crap as everybody else on this site :

"Hi Elliot Wessels,
Thank you for getting back to us.

Kindly know that our terms are clear enough for 99.9% of our clients to understand as they agree to the bonus, and also meet their turnover as they should, as for the 0.01% I guess that they just refuse to understand the meaning of the terms.

" 12. Bonus

To withdraw your bonus, you will be asked to perform a trading volume of at least 40 times for each $1 bonus.
The bonus can be withdrawn only when the foregoing stipulation has been fully respected and fulfilled. Any withdrawal of funds from an account made before completing the terms of bonus will be immediately canceled and removed from the account.

In explanation of the above, to be able to withdraw the bonus you would need to meet the turnover amount, any withdrawals of funds (Which in simple terms means Any Funds) from an account with a bonus will be cancelled. These terms and conditions are simple and clear, please do not read the paragraph to understand what you want to understand, but read it to logically understand the meaning that everyone understands.

Also, we understand as per your statement in your previous emails that you did not accept the bonus, but the information states otherwise as you have signed the bonus agreement form. Of course this form has been sent to you, if you have not accepted the bonus why have you signed the form?

Kindly review the document, and get back to us if you have further questions.

Kind regards,
Stephy Williams

Support Executive "

This is all BS and they are scamming people out of their hard earned money.

Thank you Dandymas for your advise! I will DEFINITELY report them to all the above mentioned authorities.

Regards,
Elliot Wessels

Back