Minimum investment

When you are join forex it is reccomendable that you do not invest anything That is because you are not sure of you are able to trade or not. You need to trade in the demo acount to knw if you can actually make it. After that is when you should invest as much as you want.

The starting balance should be big enough to open 5 lot size and not be afraid to wait when 50 pips of drawdown and small enough to make you don't worry about this money. So $2-3k is a good decision.

2k starting pot for me gives me enough skope to build and if i lose it will not kill me so i think that is the best amount for me but this will depend on each person

Sometimes it is a matter of trial and error. Not everyone that joins forex is fit for it. You need to identify a good broker also and make sure that you have experience before you even think about investing. You can start with a minimum investment of 50 dollars or even as low as 10 dollars depending on your broker.

The minimium investement amount that you should put into forex depends entirely on how much you have. It also matterrs greatly the type of trader you are. If you are a beginner then you should invest a small amount because you are still not experienced. When you are ready the you can invest more or continue with he profit you have earned from your minimum investment.

2k starting pot for me gives me enough skope to build and if i lose it will not kill me so i think that is the best amount for me but this will depend on each person
The main point here is just spent money that affords to lose, for some people amount 2K is big money, especially for a country in poor standard, but for somebody else, the money is just small money and not disturbing your entire finance if get fail

The starting balance should be big enough to open 5 lot size and not be afraid to wait when 50 pips of drawdown and small enough to make you don't worry about this money. So $2-3k is a good decision.
I'm sorry, 1 lot size. just a typo, my bad haha ;):D

It will be enough to trade even on 50$ if you use cent account for example. It will help you to understand the market. But for my opinion if you want to earn money then you need to invest more money:)

If you are making first baby steps on the market, I would suggest to start with $10 and see how it goes and what needs to be improved. During time you can easily increase your investment based on you earning appetite.

Back