Mp | Intermediate Term Points E/U

September started way of trading - anyone ahead at this point after the new regs ?

• Its never been easier

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who do I shoot ?

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Money, whats that ?

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I havent a clue as to whats happening out there

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
actually, there is still one hope ---- by becoming a charity or a charitable trust, i can continue giving the info for free, as thats what the charity does

may be a "sticky wicket" as far as the law is concerned, but also may work just fine, saving you all the very significant sum of 50 cents a week

mp

855pm, edst --- from what i can see, they have dropped the price in anticipation of raising it again after 9pm or at least this is the :"normal:" manner of doing business and 4182 should be a low point if they allow us to get there---- with a "possible" 4177

829 pm edst --- presently showing 4210 UPSIDE but beware 9pm with anticipated reversal

750 pm edst

PRESENT short term trend chart showing 4205 top with FULL agreement all indicators --- 4226 is a "possible"

seems to be an echo here cause i said that a few days ago --- heck of a wait by golly --- must have been an H4 trade cause they take forever

Last edited:
MP -- dont care what day it is

somewhere along the line you will hear from brokers how EASY it is to make a ton of money in this game and then you will hear from all the newbs who lie bloody and broken on the side of the street, cause it WASNT easy.

The harsh reality is its JUST LIKE ANYTHING NEW --- it takes time, study and recognition of what is before you to play the game with any success, and woe be to the foolish newb who grabs a 50K demo, does a few trades well (because they had SO MUCH margin they couldnt fail) and then decides to start trading real money

"a fool and his/her money are soon parted" has as much truth to it as the day it was penned (pens were something one used years ago instead of ipods and tablet computers, if you dont know) because ITS HARD TO LEARN the game, but ONCE LEARNED, its not so darn hard.

Now, the learning is like anything else --- you dont go out there with your enthusiasm and get it all down in a few months --- i feel it takes one year for you to begin understanding whats happening, two years to become "steady" and perhaps four years before you can REALLY make oodles and oodles of money out of this.

for the newb, alongside lack of education lies lack of equity ----- rare is the newb who enters with a million dollars (which will allow you a LOT of mistakes along the way) so you have to use what you may not wish to use --- good old common sense and SLOW and careful trades until you build your equity to a self supporting level !

IT CAN BE LEARNED, AND PEOPLE DO IT ALL THE TIME, but the race goes to the slow and steady and not the flash in the pans and if you dont honor that advice, another newb will be stepping over your bruised and bloody body seeking to make his/her fortune and guess where 95% of them will end up ?

enjoy and learn well

mp

Last edited:
Mp -- 6.15.2011 Evening Session

520 am, edst ------
DOWNSIDE SHOWS 4098 WITH PROBABLE REVERSAL UP and then 4094 and possible 4086, 4067, 4050, 4018 and (and lets wait a while for these) -- 3980, 3881

1231 am, edst
UPSIDE ------------ 4125, 4128, 4147, 4163, 4194 presently showing on short term trend chart
DOWNSIDE --------4181, 4177, 4174, 4154, 4141, 4162, 4154 and now the stretches --- on the H4 chart, 4115, 4112, 4110, 4100, 4089 ,4086, and if broken and after reversal, then 4074, 4070

SHORT TERM and LONGER TERM are both moving UP

1028 pm edst
topside shows 42024 easy with the same 4211 showing (and moving up) --- 4230 shows as a final (as of this moment) and should happen tonite or after news tomorrow

1030 pm may bring us a small reversal for fun

955pm edst --- waiting for chinese news at 10 pm is reason for funny trading right now

940pm edstBTW, some "moving" type of news tomorrow am, so we may be able to catch whats happening by what they do with the price

meanwhile, even though 9pm has come and gone, getting the price down past 77 is obviously still on the banks minds.

Last edited:
Mp -- 6.16.2011

529 pm edst, --- normally, after the rollover, the price changes direction which can stretch to 630 pm
Presently, there is a reversal point at 11 which should drive the price down to perhaps 4205 and then up to 4208 and then down to 4200 and then continue to 4225 with some fun at 4215 If all goes well
if it breaks the 15 convincingly, expect an upside continuation to the 25 with a reversal at 630 pm but still an upward bias

if NONE of that happens, DROP BACK AND PUNT with crossed fingers and a dumb look on your face and call me at the "malt shop" where I shall be sipping a root beer float with Yolanda, my latest love --- I cant promise to help you, but the sound of her giggles will make you feel LOTS better

ANYWAY, all said and done, it should be heading DOWN for a while methinks, as all the rest was contract writing for the ny times, where you are paid by the word

441pm edst --- now, after screwing around all day, they make the run for the roses before 5pm
presently 4218 showing with 4228 after a reversal
DOJI on DAILY has become a hammer, which is often said "hammers out the bottom' --- chart now shows upside to 4274 presently and present top at 4111-18 ---- should advance to 4274 where we break out or reverse --- presently REVERSAL sign is there, but things change in this world by the time you get to them often
a second chart is showing possible 4293 with 4314 showing, which is ALSO very possible, so we wait as we move up the beanpole and get closer and hopefully smarter about where we heading

REMEMBER, it aint over till its over and i firmly believe that this summer is devoted to shorts and we WILL be back here again "shortly"

1226 pm edst
showing 4180 and 4192 (after reversal) with 5 minute chart showing short and 15 min chart long, which means short term is in a reversal but longer term is long ---- scalpers will go short, intermediates will go long

WHOOPS - things changed REAL fast there -- showing 4192 and 4199 reachable by golly

DOWNSIDE showing 4158 presently

1105 am, edst --- downside presently showing 4111 which was from how many days ago ---- 2 or 3 ? takes em time dont it ?

UPSIDE SHOWING 4197
DOWNSIDE --- 4168, 4154

"possible" reversal at 1030 am depending on mmomentum

DAILY chart has formed a doji candle which suggests reversal to the upside but we be patient and stay long mostly

Last edited:
906 pm edst
present downside showing 4183 - 81

upside showing 4204, 4212 reversal and 4214
(beginning to get repetitive here)

whew, even I dont understand what I wrote below

we will see 4229 (reversal point) at least, but exactly when is another story.
presently we should head down slightly before we head back up again and that should be 4209 - 4206 depending on the gods

IF we continue down more, 4187 is presently showing .

Last edited:
Mp -- 6.16.2011 -- Overnites And Tomorrows

DAILY MOMENTUM CHART presently showing 4073 with a highly possible 4036 and a probable drop into the 3982 area where literally tons of support await it, with mouths wide open and BIG appetites.

SHORT TERM TREND CHART appears thoroughly confused and is begging for help, having been twisted and turned every which way at this half way point. It's gotten friendly with the same s+r points over the week, till they've reached the point where they are constantly exchanging emails.
UPSIDE ----------- 1.4200, 4185, 4181, 4173,
DOWNSIDE ------ 1.4153, 4142 and 4137

DAILY TREND CHART
DOWNSIDE --------- 1.4152, 4132
UPSIDE -------------- 1.4178, 4181, 4190, 4226

BLACK BOX TRADES
UPSIDE -------------- 1.4177, 4181, 4196, 4400
DOWNSIDE ---------- 1.4151, 4093, 4091, 3945

CAUTION ON BLACK BOX TRADES --- I find them to be invariably correct, BUT the highest and lowest numbers should be taken with some thought as they are LONG TERM numbers and their timeframe for coming home to roost can hurt you if your equity is not large enough to handle what may be MANY ups and downs --- NOTICE that the long term downside is in the ballpark with the DAILY chart analysis, but that can be a number of days with a lot happening ---------- BE CAUTIONED !

TO USE THESE NUMBERS, find an area of agreement between the charts that suits your equity and risk level and set your trade to there. With some experience, you may increase or decrease your risk level based totally on experience working with the numbers (some may use the numbers to the left, some in the center and those who fly without a net may use the highest or lowest to get their adrenaline REALLY pumping.)

Last edited:
Mp -- 6.17.2011

122 pm edst --- bottom showing 4276 with a 70 down there BUT lets see if this sucker goes back UP in 8 minutes or so (do give it a few mins to find out)

ITS FOREX ---- IT GOES UP AND IT GOES DOWN AND THIS JUST HAPPENS TO BE THE UPSIDE, BUT THE ROCKET RUNS OUT OF FUEL AT SOME POINT AND THE SUCKER COMES RIGHT BACK DOWN AND MAKES A HOLE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DESERT and heads for China, or at least Australia !

1249pm edst ---- 4295 downside showing with possible short reversal at 4303 --- more down expected although there "may" be an upside move at 130pm area after 4289 - 85

1110 am edst --- short term chart presently shows 4324 top with 4276 bottom

736am, edst

UPSIDE PRESENTLY SHOWS 4290 to 4297 before strong resistance.

LOL --- and I worry about the black box trades --- duhhhhhhh !

and dont worry too much, its coming DOWN also, cause what goes up must come down and you guys can understand that I bet !

Last edited:
Back