Mr. Melker Bergström & Forex Trading Profit (Telegram Channel)

Epirahs

Recruit
100% Fraud person who cheats people saying don’t invest to lose money and so on.. but at the end of the day, the person is a scammer.. Please please don’t trust this person at all.. this person will even say that your money will be with me safe as a mom after investing..

Never ever trust him as this person will say such posts like this accusing him is wrong too..

Attachments

• C5E73105-0947-480C-AACF-92319BF402D8.png
    C5E73105-0947-480C-AACF-92319BF402D8.png
    646.9 KB · Views: 1
100% Fraud person who cheats people saying don’t invest to lose money and so on.. but at the end of the day, the person is a scammer.. Please please don’t trust this person at all.. this person will even say that your money will be with me safe as a mom after investing..

Never ever trust him as this person will say such posts like this accusing him is wrong too..

I'm glad I didn't invest with him, I had a chat with him but didn't have the money at that time to invest. Please beware of the following people, they run the same scheme and they scammed me too, I'll attach the screenshot of our conversation.
1. Dave Handerson with username: @D_Hands01 and channel name: God of Wonder Trades
2. Gert Van Der Linde with username: @Gertlinde and channel name: Binary.com

Attachments

• DH1.PNG
    DH1.PNG
    627.6 KB · Views: 1
  • DH2.PNG
    DH2.PNG
    657.6 KB · Views: 1
  • GV1.PNG
    GV1.PNG
    632.1 KB · Views: 1
Back