• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem t.me/binancefuturesignal - Scam & Fraud Crypto trading signals provider on Telegram

I am having an issue with a company

Rajeshk

Recruit
t.me/binancefuturesignal - This telegram group is the biggest scammer & fraud crypto signals services on telegram in 2023. Please do not pay any money for their services they will blow your account. The quality of signals is very low. about 2 out 10 signals ever reach their first target and the rest hit the stop-loss. They put their few successful signals as proof on their public channel to mislead people into buying their service

t.me/binancefuturesignal - This telegram group is the biggest scammer & fraud crypto signals services on telegram in 2023. Please do not pay any money for their services they will blow your account. The quality of signals is very low. about 2 out 10 signals ever reach their first target and the rest hit the stop-loss. They put their few successful signals as proof on their public channel to mislead people into buying their service
Follow this as well Important notice for Telegram/Instagram Victims

t.me/binancefuturesignal - This telegram group is scamming lot of crypto traders since long time offering binance futures signals which is total loss. These telegram group is total scams; please don’t put your hard-earned money into it & It is always best to learn more about trading by yourself. Become good with fundamental and technical analysis for you to thrive in the Cryptocurrency trading world. I suggest not to invest any money on such type of telegram group you will ended with huge loss. THIS TELEGRAM GROUP BIG SCAMMER & FRAUDSTER

Back