MT4's New Build - Bugs or New Guy Mistakes?

UncleSteve

Corporal
Hey anyone,

I tried to place a trade on GBPUSD and when I open "New Order" in MT4, it opens to AUDCHF, which is not even a chart I am using.

I can't find anything about this on MQL4 - in fact MQL4's support doesn't seem to justify its existence.

If this matters, I had installed MT4 in my google drive folder and use it on alternating computers, which has never been a problem before.

My other charts - basically the majors and metals - are fine. I have closed & reopened, in this order, the chart, MT4, my session, windows 8.1

If there's a better place to post this please LMK.

Thanks, UncleSteve

That's bizarre.

Back up any customized templates and software you have. Then try uninstalling and reinstalling MT4 and see if that helps.

Hey anyone,

I tried to place a trade on GBPUSD and when I open "New Order" in MT4, it opens to AUDCHF, which is not even a chart I am using.

I can't find anything about this on MQL4 - in fact MQL4's support doesn't seem to justify its existence.

If this matters, I had installed MT4 in my google drive folder and use it on alternating computers, which has never been a problem before.

My other charts - basically the majors and metals - are fine. I have closed & reopened, in this order, the chart, MT4, my session, windows 8.1

Thanks, UncleSteve

does it occur everytime with GBPUSD or was it one time?

Did you scroll up by accident when opening the tab?

Hey anyone,

Thanks, UncleSteve

Have You Checked This Folder Uncle ?

C:/Users/Username/AppData/Roaming/MetaQuotes/Terminal/(Folder With Number And Letter Combinations)/MQL4/

Because When I Update My MT4 For New Build I Have Seen This Folder To Add Something Like Indicator and EA file..

Back