MY GOLDEN SIGNALS AND RICHARD NEAL ARE SCAMMERS

jeffie1

Private, 1st Class
On March 15, 2017 I purchased a 20 Minute Nadex Binary Strategy from Richard Neal through his website My Golden Signals. I did so based on his claims that this strategy has a 90% ITM win rate.

As advertised in his YouTube Videos, the strategy was very simple to use and place trades with. However, from April 10, 2017 thru June 1, 2017 I used the strategy to make 100 trades (1 contract each) on my Nadex Demo Account. Out of 100 trades taken, only 73 closed ITM resulting in a very disappointing win rate of 73%.

As it became apparent that he scammed me with false win rate results, I requested a refund 3 different times. His only reply was to my first request in which he stated I wasn't following the strategy according to "certain times" to trade. Since I had followed the rules to the letter (as shown in my trade record that I sent him) his reply was invalid double-talk.

The Nadex platform has a blue background at the top for Live accounts and a green background for Demo Accounts. Scammers don't reveal the top of their platform in their promotional YouTube videos. This is important because it reveals that they don't have real money on-the- line in the trades on their videos. This is the method Richard Neal and My Golden Signals uses as well.

Beware of Richard Neal and his business My Golden Signals. He will scam you!

Attachments

• PayPal Receipt.JPG
    PayPal Receipt.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Nadex Trades - My Golden Signals 20 min Strategy.pdf
    144.9 KB · Views: 86
On March 15, 2017 I purchased a 20 Minute Nadex Binary Strategy from Richard Neal through his website My Golden Signals. I did so based on his claims that this strategy has a 90% ITM win rate.

As advertised in his YouTube Videos, the strategy was very simple to use and place trades with. However, from April 10, 2017 thru June 1, 2017 I used the strategy to make 100 trades (1 contract each) on my Nadex Demo Account. Out of 100 trades taken, only 73 closed ITM resulting in a very disappointing win rate of 73%.

As it became apparent that he scammed me with false win rate results, I requested a refund 3 different times. His only reply was to my first request in which he stated I wasn't following the strategy according to "certain times" to trade. Since I had followed the rules to the letter (as shown in my trade record that I sent him) his reply was invalid double-talk.

The Nadex platform has a blue background at the top for Live accounts and a green background for Demo Accounts. Scammers don't reveal the top of their platform in their promotional YouTube videos. This is important because it reveals that they don't have real money on-the- line in the trades on their videos. This is the method Richard Neal and My Golden Signals uses as well.

May I have a website address, please?

May I have a website address, please?
Yes Sir:

.mygoldensignals.com

Also the link to one of his YouTube videos where he makes claim of 90% win rate (around 14 minutes 10 seconds)

Last edited by a moderator:

90% win rate at @ 14 min 10 seconds
A legit vendor explain how scammers manipulate YouTube videos they produce:

Demo vs live

Attachments

• First Request.JPG
    First Request.JPG
    173.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Reply to First Request.JPG
    Reply to First Request.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Second Request.JPG
    Second Request.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Third and Final Request.JPG
    Third and Final Request.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 2
Yes Sir:

.mygoldensignals.com

Also the link to one of his YouTube videos where he makes claim of 90% win rate (around 14 minutes 10 seconds)
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
As you instructed, I invited him to view the thread (please see upload).

I'm hard of hearing so communications by Skype is impossible and he has my email address. Please advise.

Attachments

• Invitation to view scam thread.JPG
    Invitation to view scam thread.JPG
    121 KB · Views: 0
ya ive been watching this guy for awhile, i wacth his videos for the comedic value, he is an obvious scammer, he trades in demo and claims that its live, he is literally clueless when it comes to trading and is pretty awful at it, sorry that he scammed you

Back