MyFXChoice.com (Formerly FXChoice.com)

hi team and traders

I'm planning to open soon live account with the broker (fx choice) but since they have now partnership with the fraudulent broker (forexbrokerinc.com thas were I use to trade, they close down, had a terrible experience) I don't know if I want to do business with this guys! what you recommend?

thanks for any suggestion

leonardo

IrwanI

Sergeant Major
hi team and traders

I'm planning to open soon live account with the broker (fx choice) but since they have now partnership with the fraudulent broker (forexbrokerinc.com thas were I use to trade, they close down, had a terrible experience) I don't know if I want to do business with this guys! what you recommend?

thanks for any suggestion

leonardo
They still the higher rating star here.i have account with them.

rockinpip

Private
I was with fxcm and live in the u.s. and now i'm searching for a new broker and was recommended two, fx choice and traders way any thoughts on these two?

IrwanI

Sergeant Major
I was with fxcm and live in the u.s. and now i'm searching for a new broker and was recommended two, fx choice and traders way any thoughts on these two?
Both of them are good,trusted broker.google and read it.
Tradersway user review forexpeacearmy
Fxchoice user review forexpeacearmy

rockinpip

Private
Both of them are good,trusted broker.google and read it.
Tradersway user review forexpeacearmy
Fxchoice user review forexpeacearmy
Thanks for the help bud so it's totally legal to go with an offshore broker it's just that they aren't regulated correct? May i ask who you're with and are there any other recommendations for brokers?

IrwanI

Sergeant Major
Thanks for the help bud so it's totally legal to go with an offshore broker it's just that they aren't regulated correct? May i ask who you're with and are there any other recommendations for brokers?
For US traders,the best broker is FxChoice(FXChoice Limited is authorised and regulated by the IFSC (Licence number: IFSC/60/191/TS/17)
TradersWay(not regulated),but they well known as a trusted broker among US traders and others,no problem with withdraw and no restriction on trading style same as FxChoice.
Any broker that regulated under CySEC, FCA, ASIC they will not accept US Traders.

I have live account with both of them and no problem at all.My best relationship is with TradesWay,if you used them and you have problem just let me know i will help.(newstrading1976@gmail.com)

rockinpip

Private
For US traders,the best broker is FxChoice(FXChoice Limited is authorised and regulated by the IFSC (Licence number: IFSC/60/191/TS/17)
TradersWay(not regulated),but they well known as a trusted broker among US traders and others,no problem with withdraw and no restriction on trading style same as FxChoice.
Any broker that regulated under CySEC, FCA, ASIC they will not accept US Traders.

I have live account with both of them and no problem at all.My best relationship is with TradesWay,if you used them and you have problem just let me know i will help.(newstrading1976@gmail.com)
Hello,thank you very much bud i appreciate the insight!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Recyle Bin 0
A Forex Software 0
A Forex Brokers 0
A Forex Brokers 0
A Forex Brokers 0