new trader on the block

forxme

Private, 1st Class
I have been studying off of Baby Pips school and reading books on Forex and trading in general. Besides hopefully making money, I find it interesting to study. I came across this website and it looks like there is some interesting information, hopefully it will be a big help in trading Forex. I also like studying waveforms and it's kind of interesting how the technical part of Forex coincides with the human element. Saw some bad stuff on the threads about losing money in Forex with giving money to brokers who claim to make you money by trading your account. Bad idea in my own estimations. Learn it yourself, trade small until you get the hang of it, that way you can see how your own account either grows or loses, but hopefully you will make gains and not lose. Not lose to much anyway.

Last edited:
Welcome to the FPA. Make sure to check out Forex Military School and the other free educational materials available here.

Learning about Binary Option Trading

forxme.. I am a new trader and wants to know the Binary Option Trading, tell me about the any books or material related to the Binary Trading and what do you think about Banc De Binary.

Back