• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Ocm Omega Capital Markets www.omega-cm.net - Is is trustworthy or not.

Asking questions about a company

marieclaire

Recruit
Good morning.
Has anyone heard or put money in Comega Capital Markets www.omega-cm.net
Trading platform DEFI, uses an artificial intelligence to place the orders
I have already put some money and seems to work really well
The problems is that I have heard that these platforms, once you have put enough money, and after thinking the work well, suddenly the "lose all your money ". And the accounts is empty. Do they really place the orders?. Or is something internal where they pretend you are making money, and suddenly they take everything "by losing it" from the account.
I would like to receive your input on this company, since I have already put the money, and may be in great risk.

Good morning.
The problems is that I have heard that these platforms, once you have put enough money, and after thinking the work well, suddenly the "lose all your money ". And the accounts is empty. Do they really place the orders?. Or is something internal where they pretend you are making money, and suddenly they take everything "by losing it" from the account.
I would like to receive your input on this company, since I have already put the money, and may be in great risk.
The best way to check it out is by withdrawing some amount :)

Good morning.
Take your money out and never use this service again. This website is less than 1 month old and purely setup to scam individuals. They claim to be a registered broker and company since 1995 yet their website was created in March 2024 :rolleyes:

1712684600650.png

1712684665985.png

They claim to have been registered since 1995 but setup a website less than one month ago!!!

1712684997234.png

1712684726269.png

Investors in the US and Japan are not allowed!!!! :oops:
1712684869709.png

Last edited:
Good morning.
This is a scam this web site use to called omega.cm.net they changed in last month to whatbits now. i used them they show you how great they are and how they can double your money but when u try draw your money it will disappear i lost all my money

Back