new year 2020 trading goals?

Continue making consistent profits in 2020.
But what we all need to learn in 2020 is how to be better people and not force our views on other traders, or worse - disrespect and laugh of them. They don't have our experience, we don't have theirs.

I think it's very important to deal with fundamental analysis now, because this is what allows you to make decisions even when the market is significantly reconstructed and forms completely new levels. I hope that this will really help to move to some new level and see more stable results.

Continue making consistent profits in 2020.
But what we all need to learn in 2020 is how to be better people and not force our views on other traders, or worse - disrespect and laugh of them. They don't have our experience, we don't have theirs.
Yes agree, each trader has its own capability and knowledge, as we can possibly help each other or give motivation, 2020 is twin years like as some people said, there is some job affected by the pandemic, but forex trading job we can work from home.

There can only be one goal here - to remain a trader. And that's because the market now offers some surprises every day. And in such stressful moments it is quite difficult to remain calm and act according to the system.
And I hope that many of us will be able to do it.

Back