NZD/USD Daily Video, December 02, 2015

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Now time has come to refresh our NZD analysis. Major pattern is still in place:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

I have been selling GBP & Euro against Ozzie & Kiwi for last 2 weeks. Fantastic Pips. I just thought it would be easier than 'Buying NZD/AUD against strong USD. Plenty opportunities against other Kiwi crosses also!
The one thing to watch out for is RBNZ Rate decision on 10th Dec. A 50% chance of a rate cut is on the cards and then following week we have Fed rate decision where a 'rate hike' is forecast. So lets 'grab our pips' over next 7 days then sit back and watch the movie! :cool: Spasiba!

I have been selling GBP & Euro against Ozzie & Kiwi for last 2 weeks. Fantastic Pips. I just thought it would be easier than 'Buying NZD/AUD against strong USD. Plenty opportunities against other Kiwi crosses also!
The one thing to watch out for is RBNZ Rate decision on 10th Dec. A 50% chance of a rate cut is on the cards and then following week we have Fed rate decision where a 'rate hike' is forecast. So lets 'grab our pips' over next 7 days then sit back and watch the movie! :cool: Spasiba!
Hi Reynolds,
Rate cut by RBNZ is the downside edge for the NZD ?

Back