NZD/USD Daily Video, March 23, 2015

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Looks like our journey with NZD will continue on next week as well:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
In my archive i have your Daily video from 16th Sept 2013 showing Big AB/CD target of 92! I always assumed this longer term set-up had failed due to events in US and recent US $ strength!? What will be invalidation of this Sive!?
Re wash out of recent lows. On my charts they are still intact and i am minded to watch this retracement and reticent to take any short term long position!?

In my archive i have your Daily video from 16th Sept 2013 showing Big AB/CD target of 92! I always assumed this longer term set-up had failed due to events in US and recent US $ strength!? What will be invalidation of this Sive!?
Re wash out of recent lows. On my charts they are still intact and i am minded to watch this retracement and reticent to take any short term long position!?

Hi Brett,
this big AB-CD is still valid, if market will move below "C" point this will be the failure.
Read weekly research for more info on lows concern. This setup has done. Futures chart shows that there was W&R... Your FX chart from retail broker is wrong (as do mine from FX Pro, btw).

Back