NZD/USD Daily Video, May 11, 2017

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

As EUR shows absolutely flat action in recent days, today we will take a look at other setups that we have - kiwi and CAD:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

I measure 61.8 Fibo of Big move from January 2016 at 1.3830 Approx!?
That could yet be Hit on the Loonie next week..?
Sorry i am not educated enough to post these chart things..!!? lol
Perhaps Lolly can give me a lesson.? :)

Excellent well grounded Harmonic analysis... How can you be reached offline for some questions?

I measure 61.8 Fibo of Big move from January 2016 at 1.3830 Approx!?
That could yet be Hit on the Loonie next week..?
Hi Brett, I'm not sure about next week. 1.3837 already has been touched last week...
In our recent research (if you've read it) we've come to conclusion that before upside continuation we could get drop to 1.3450 area. But after that, yes, upward action could continue as major targets have not been hit yet.
Excellent well grounded Harmonic analysis... How can you be reached offline for some questions?
Yes, you could send private message...

Hi Brett, I'm not sure about next week. 1.3837 already has been touched last week...
In our recent research (if you've read it) we've come to conclusion that before upside continuation we could get drop to 1.3450 area. But after that, yes, upward action could continue as major targets have not been hit yet.

Yes, you could send private message...
On my charts last week Loonie reached 1.3795 only!? The BIG 61.8 Fibo from January 2016 is at 1.3840 approx!?
However...looking at this weeks PA and possibility of 'Double Repo' Sell on Daily chart...that level is ONLY a possibility!? :)

Back