• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss OctaFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Round 29 OctaFX Champions share the experience!

octafc-champion-winners-speak.png
OctaFX Champion Round 30 starts Monday, September 1, and we are happy to see the new record – more than 3000 people will trade for the opportunity to win $3000!

Traditionally, we asked our Round 29 winners a few questions for your inspiration!

• 1st place – Mr. Yuri Ohrimenko from Ukraine
  • 2nd place – Mrs. Svetlana Goroshevskaya from Ukraine
  • 3rd place – Mr. Syamsul Hadi Fitri Amd from Indonesia
  • The last runner – Mrs. Mehwish Raheel from Pakistan

What is the key factor to your success? Why are you better than everyone else?

1st place – Mr. Yuri Ohrimenko: I think the right choice of the currency pair for the contest and the study of the fundamental data for this pair before the contest bring success. And of course a bit of luck.
2nd place – Mrs. Svetlana Goroshevskaya:The most important oints of success are the analysis and accurate calculation, trading experience and knowledge of the behavior of the financial tools, long observation of them.
3rd place – Mr. Syamsul Hadi Fitri Amd: The main factor of my success is growing confidence in myself that someday I will definitely be able to become a successful Forex trader.

What was your strategy? Have you developed a perfect plan or tried various techniques?

1st place – Mr. Yuri Ohrimenko: In this contest, I relied on the currency pair NZDUSD. When I occupied the first place I tried not to let participants ahead.
2nd place – Mrs. Svetlana Goroshevskaya:The simpler the better! I usually use graphic analysis, MACD indicator, strong levels, and of course the news that give an overall picture of the market.
3rd place – Mr. Syamsul Hadi Fitri Amd: As long as I trade Forex, I learned to follow the strategy, which is used by traders, who succeed in the Forex Market. Then I made innovation by combining indicators, which are user friendly for me so that I can read the direction of movement of the currency in the Forex market.

How long does it take to become a good trader?

1st place – Mr. Yuri Ohrimenko: It all depends on hard work and talent. Also, the faster you are able to tame emotions, the sooner you will be a good trader.
2nd place – Mrs. Svetlana Goroshevskaya:I think one should learn at least a year, and to trade, including in the real accounts, making small deposits to start trading in profit, the main thing after all is captured currency pairs, not dollars.
3rd place – Mr. Syamsul Hadi Fitri Amd: I think it is quite long for me. I have been learning to understand the Forex market from 2008 to 2014. It took approximately 6 years because my background is not an economic expert, and I think I still have a lot of flaws and I guess I have not gotten the achievement, which I expected.

The last runner – Mrs. Mehwish Raheel is not discouraged and fully optimistic concerning next rounds: “I will improve my trading in near future and you will see me again trading in the next round number 30, and I will use my other strategies in that contest.
I have learned a lot of things, and I learned one main thing, that is do proper analysis, then proper calculation of lots, actually I did some mistakes in trading volume, but I will try not do it again in next round”.

The new Round 30 starts over a weekend! Register in the special Round of OctaFX Champion Demo contest to win $3000!

OctaFX introduces new trading platform - cTrader!

ctrader.png
We would like our customers to take a step towards new standards in FX trading with OctaFX! We are proud to announce tremendous improvement – OctaFX launches trading with cTrader platform!

“We are glad to make this advancement and help you to enrich your trading experience!”

IT Department team

Developed for ECN trading, cTrader provides full STP access to the currency trading markets. You can trade directly with prominent global banks. Dealing desk intervention is impossible, guaranteeing you a new level trading field that helps you reach your goals. cTrader provides fastest entry and execution, orders are filled in just milliseconds. cTrader also supports simultaneous order processing.

Among the most innovative features that you will discover using cTrader, there are:

Level II Pricing – view full range of executable prices coming directly from liquidity providers. Orders are filled against the full order book using Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP).
Advanced Chart Trading – use charts as your trading tool! Open and close orders, as well as modify stop losses, take profits and limit order entries by simply utilizing click-and-drag function. Use fully functional Tick charts. With QuickTrade advancement one click and double click trading are available from the top of every chart. You can also make ChartShots and share them instantly!
Multiple Accounts – Trade with as many accounts and different base currencies as you like. Switch between multiple demo and live accounts in two clicks using the Account Bar.
Trading Sessions – cTrader always shows you which trading markets (e.g. London, Tokyo, New York) are currently in session – clearly displayed at the bottom of the platform.
Templates – cTrader makes it easier than ever to create and save chart templates for future use both in cTrader and cAlgo.
In addition to сTrader in desktop version and apps for iOS and Android, there are:

cTrader WEB – cTrader in your browser. Now you can receive the best in FX trading, from any computer with internet access.

cAlgo – developed for algorithmic trading and lets you build trading cBots and custom technical indicators using C#. cTrader and cAlgo are integrated and work effortlessly together to provide a seamless trading experience between manual and automated trading.

Excited to know more? Compare trading platforms OctaFX provides here.

Try cTrader and stay tuned – we have prepared something big for cTrader users!

Tripled prizes awarded – greet OctaFX Champions for Round 30!

banner-winners-30.pngRound 30 of OctaFX Champion demo contest gathered more than 3500 participants and united them in one pursuit – to win our tripled prizes as a celebration of the 30th Round!

The greatest Champions in the history of the contest are:

• 1st place with the award of 1500 USD goes to Mr. Edi Santoso from Indonesia
  • 2nd place with the award of 900 USD goes to Mr. Ranesh Thenuwara from Shri Lanka
  • 3rd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mrs. Annisa Nurul Koesmarini from Indonesia
  • The last runner in the contest, Mr. Aleksandr Suknitsky from Netherlands , is granted 300 USD

What a round it was! 3579 contestants performed 95 002 trades, and around 70% of them turned out to be profitable! We thank every trader for joining us in this spectacular special round! The promotion is designed for you to step out of the comfort zone and reach success risk-free!

What’s next? Check our Company News page to hear winners' stories of success, and stay tuned to know about our new approaching promotion!

Win with OctaFX!

OctaFX cTrader demo contest – one week, 5 prizes, ultimate competition!

ctrader-demo-contest-right.pngIt has been a while you are enjoying all the advantages of newly launched cTrader platform! OctaFX offers one more promotion for those, who love changes and always challenge themselves to trade proficiently!

Today we are glad to introduce cTrader Weekly demo contest! The main aim of the competition remains the same while environment changes: trade your cTrader demo account and end the week in highest profit to receive the prize from OctaFX. The contest round lasts one week – from Monday Market opening to Friday Market closing!

Prize fund of $400 is distributed between five lucky traders:

• 1st place winner is awarded with 150 USD
  • 2nd place winner is awarded with 100 USD
  • 3rd place winner is awarded with 75 USD
  • 4th place winner is awarded with 50 USD
  • 5th place winner is awarded with 25 USD

This time we do not apply any restrictions on the number of winnings – you can win in as many rounds as you want and receive your fully withdrawable prize!

First round of cTrader weekly demo contest starts on October 13! Don’t hesitate to register and try out your skills on cTrader platform!

OctaFX Champions on how they mastered Round 30!

octafc-champion-winners-speak.pngExciting comments from Round 30 participants arrived, but first, let us remind you the names of four winners!

• 1st place – Mr. Edi Santoso from Indonesia
  • 2nd place – Mr. Ranesh Thenuwara from Shri Lanka
  • 3rd place – Mrs. Annisa Nurul Koesmarini from Indonesia
  • The last runner – Mr. Aleksandr Suknitsky from Netherlands

How do you feel being an OctaFX Champion?

1st place – Mr. Edi Santoso: I feel very happy, and hopefully in the future I can be even better.
2nd place – Mr. Ranesh Thenuwara: Wow I feel good.
3rd place – Mrs. Annisa Nurul Koesmarini: I really did not expect to win, totally unpredictable and beyond my expectations. Frankly, I was very happy when on Friday, September 26, I realized that my ranking jumping up into the big 3. After I close all positions on that day, I just hope no one was overtaking my position. And, as it turns out, it actually happened, when I got an email notification from OctaFX.

What is the key factor to your success? Why are you better than everyone else?

1st place – Mr. Edi Santoso: Patience is, and ability of not being hasty when doing open position, and being careful while analyzing.
2nd place – Mr. Ranesh Thenuwara: Market trend influences my success.
3rd place – Mrs. Annisa Nurul Koesmarini: My success factors, may be practically just a little analysis and a little luck. I am very confident when I open position on that pair. Then, I open a position with improved margins, which I guess is enough to be able to withstand the brunt of the storm so, I make sure not to be exposed to margin call, even if I do not open the chart for a week. That's it.

What was your strategy? Have you developed a perfect plan or tried various techniques?

1st place – Mr. Edi Santoso: Strategies that I use quite simple, just using the default MT4 indicators. That's it.
2nd place – Mr. Ranesh Thenuwara: My strategy is candlestick pattern.
3rd place – Mrs. Annisa Nurul Koesmarini: I used to try Scalping and Intraday techniques in my real account, but the results are less effective and less efficient. Now, I try not to always look at the chart, and I combine it with some cliché but important techniques, which may have been known by traders, such as money management and position sizing, and the result is quite good and not disappointing for people who only see the chart only 3 times during the contest.

How long does it take to become a good trader?

1st place – Mr. Edi Santoso: It depends on our perseverance in learning about the market.
2nd place – Mr. Ranesh Thenuwara: Two years.
3rd place – Mrs. Annisa Nurul Koesmarini: To be a good trader, I think it requires 3 to 6 months, if every day, you diligently read the success tips from successful traders of the world, often practicing, brainstorming, discussing with people whose lives rely on trading only. Then, try different weapons and try out various styles and eventually find a suitable and convenient for you. Clearly, when the factor of 10,000 hours of process you have taken, I'm sure you're familiar with youself, and can become a good trader. If you do not take the time every day, the exact time it takes to become a good trader could be much longer, could be 1-5 years. All depends on your willingness and commitment. Simple.

OctaFX thanks all the contestants for participation and our interviewees for sharing their success stories!

Register in Round 32 of OctaFX Champion demo contest to see your name in our news!

cTrader Weekly demo contest Round 1 is over!

img_20102014_171723.pngThe first round of our new cTrader Weekly demo contest is finished! It has been a week of traders trying out our innovative cTrader platform while competing for real prizes! We are happy to confirm that among 1518 participants, 836 finished this round in profit! The number of profitable trades is twice as much as the losing trades – 12 306 against 6 301. Moreover, our first place winner performed the most profitable trade of the contest!
OctaFX congratulates five winners and awards the following prizes:
  • 1st place with the award of 150 USD goes to Mr. Ravindran Selvaraj from India
  • 2nd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Habil Ishak from Indonesia
  • 3rd place with the award of 75 USD goes to Mr. Rizwan Ahmed from Pakistan
  • 4th place with the award of 50 USD goes to Mr. Viet Dang from Vietnam
  • 5th place with the award of 25 USD goes to Mr. Vjaceslavs Zaicevs from Latvia

We thank every trader for participation. The next round of cTrader Weekly demo contest starts in a week – it’s high time to register and win prizes from OctaFX!

Innovative VPS service available in OctaFX MT4 terminal!

new-vps.pngOctaFX team is glad to present you innovative VPS service for MT4.
Now using your VPS is as simple as ever! You do not have to install any additional software or use complicated connections to remote PCs. You can now use VPS straight from your MT4 terminal! You can obtain the VPS hosting in a few simple steps. The thorough instruction on how to update your terminal and acquire VPS are here. New VPS service is transparent and intuitive, ensures reliable terminal operation with a guaranteed connection to a trade server and requires minimum efforts from a user.
The benefits of the virtual hosting service are evident:
  • fast and easy way to receive a virtual server directly from the client terminal;
  • ready-made and configured virtual terminal;
  • ability to select location with the minimum network latency to OctaFX trade server;
  • ability to perform automated trading round-the-clock
OctaFX is always glad to make your trading more swift and convenient! In case you have any queries, feel free to contact our award-winning Customer Support.
Choose OctaFX as your top-notch broker!

OctaFX Champion demo contest Round 31 awards ceremony!

banner-winners-31.pngOctaFX team is here to congratulate our new Champions and welcome them to take their places in OctaFX Hall of Fame. 2500 traders in total fought for the prestigious title of OctaFX Champion, 524 of them ending this round in profit.

We are glad to proclaim the following contestants OctaFX Champions:

• 1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Siti Nuraisyah from Indonesia
  • 2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Malith Perera from Shri Lanka
  • 3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Huynh Le Thi Kim from Vietnam
  • The last runner in the contest, Mr. Asep Rahmat from Indonesia, is granted 100 USD

We welcome every trader entering our most long-standing competition and wish everyone luck in the next attempt to show trading skills and reach for the real prize! Stay tuned to know about this competition from the point of view of the winners and remember – your name is likely to appear in our Company News! Take your chance and register in the next round of OctaFX Champion demo contest!

Win with OctaFX!

i'm a beginer trader n i have not lot of experience with any trade method
but I`m Feeling Everything is sweet-able for this broker.
Not Qoute Server is the best ones than other and Of Course the Bonus is well
Awesome service.
Thank you octa FX.

Round 31 winners on how they feel about their achievement!

octafx-champion-winners-speak-r31.pngOctaFX presents you the interviews of the winners of our most popular demo contest! This time Round 31 winners share their feelings about the contest and give all our contestants invaluable advice!

1st place - Mr. Siti Nuraisyah from Indonesia:

I am thankful to God Almighty and I feel happy. I did not spend much time competing, but I traded during crowded market hours. My intuition helped me and also attentive observation of the position of the candle and indicators available in MT4.

I would advise all the contestants to never stop learning and to be patient.

3rd place - Mr. Huynh Le Thi Kim from Vietnam:

I feel happy to win. I love your demo contest very much. I will continue to participate in your contests because it's very useful. During this round, I spent all of my free time to make more trades and profits. I think I also had some luck while performing trades. Concerning the technique, I used fundamental strategies. I encountered loss sometimes and I am convinced performing profitable trades is always difficult.

Mr. Asep Rahmat, who occupies the last place, says that he’ll try to improve the result next time. He spent lots of time participating, while his techniques proved to be unreliable. However Mr. Asep Rahmat remebers some of the profitable trades! Let’s wish him all the other good luck!

Don’t let anything discourage you. Register in the next round of OctaFX Champion demo contest!

Win with OctaFX!

Back