• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss OctaFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
N3B85Is.png

It is a last chance to win an iPhone joining the Round 20 of Supercharged real contest! iPhone will be given away to the trader of the Month on April 29!

Register here and win!

Round 49 OctaFX Champion demo contest: how to win on the first try

8SSEC5K.png

New OctaFX champions are here with the exciting tips for those who want to become the best of the best in trading! The winners of Round 49 of OctaFX Champion demo contest were happy to share their keys to success and secret techniques. Let’s welcome these traders:

• 1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Calixtus Anak Edmond Edmund Serop from Malaysia
  • 2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Aleksey Shumilovsky from Kazakhstan
  • 3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Rosli Abdullah from Malaysia
  • The last runner in the contest, Mr. Artyom Arenin from Spain is granted 100 USD

How to win if you take part in the contest for the first time? Should you follow the news or the instincts? Should you trade during high volatility times? Learn the answers from the success stories of OctaFX champions!

1st place - Mr. Calixtus Anak Edmond Edmund Serop from Malaysia

I feel so grateful that I became the winner in this round… I’ve never expected to actually win because it’s the first time I join a Forex competition. Well, maybe it was a beginner’s luck. Anyway, my methods are: following the news announcements, sentiment and trading expectation. I spend 7-8 hours a day to observe and perform my trading. To my mind, this is a winning approach and I hope it will help me build my trading confidence. When I gain enough experience and confidence participating in this contest, I will join the other ones that OctaFX has. May be Supercharged is a good idea since it looks it’s going to end soon. My personal key to success is following the news, using the sentiment tool and watching out for the impact on the market after certain news are released. I never give up and I always keep on trading even when I have “losing” days. That being said, I don’t have a particular strategy, but sometimes I watch at the candlestick development and of course follow my instincts. This is the way I reached my most spectacular gain of 100,000 USD. However, to get to these figures, you have to be training for quite a lot of time. To my mind, you have to spend at least a few years on the trading market to become a pro.

2nd place - Mr. Aleksey Shumilovsky from Kazakhstan

I wish I won the first prize, but being the second is not that bad either. I’m an involved trader, so Forex is a large part of my life, and I spend a lot of time and efforts on it. I will surely try the other contests that OctaFX offers: I like the wide range. I’m not sure what helped me get the award this time: maybe it was pure luck. I didn’t use any special tools or techniques, so I can’t say what was the decisive factor for me this time. There are a lot of strategies that I use and I don’t stick to a single one. However, this time my gain was the best ever. I’ve been trading for 5 years and I believe this period is enough to get the most important trading skills.

3rd place - Mr. Rosli Abdullah from Malaysia

I’m on the list of the winners, so it means that my strategy worked well. It’s great to know that! I usually spend a few hours during the London and US market sessions to look for the best trades, and this time I followed my rule. Apart from OctaFX Champion, I participate in cTrader Weekly and Southampton Supreme game. Like other traders, I think that success lies in the ability to identify the right time to enter and exit trades. I used big lots to place my Buy-stop and Sell-stop before the news releases (I like to trade during high impact news releases). With that, I got big profits and pushed my ranking to a better position. I enjoyed trading during these times. I made two big profits of approximately $22,000 and $55,000 respectively on March, 9th of and March,17th. This is quite an astonishing result, but I think I learned hard, so I deserved these gains. I takes quite some time to become a good trader, a person who can understand the reasons of the market movements and who is able to control their emotions when trading. My opinion is that it may take around 3 years to prepare someone to become a good trader.

Join OctaFX Champion Demo contest to win!
bMpbrik.png
AFFILIATE SCAM

Octa estafa 1.PNG

Lamentablemente Octafx NO ES HONESTO cuando en su programa de IB no aclara que las cuenta abiertas con Ctrader no pagan comision http://es.octafx.com/ib/how-it-works/ despues de lograr 84 clientes me informan que esas cuentas no pagan nada,solo se limitaron a decir " Perdon Por Las Molestias " es decir,a una clara ESTAFA lo llaman molestia,por otra parte y ESTO ES LO PEOR DE TODO no hay un solo lugar en el panel de IB que aclare cuales son las cuentas que se abrieron con Ctrader y Mt4,claramente Octafx puede deciar a su entero antojo que todas las cuentas de clientes se abrieron con Ctrader y no pagar nada..UNA CLARA ESTAFA .. me pregunto entonces,si Octafx actua de esta forma con quien les les hace publicidad y les lleva clientes,QUE HARA ENTONCES CON LOS CLIENTES ? seria bueno que lo aclaren en la pagina por que sigue estando tal cual,de lo contrario seguire publicando esto mismo en cuanto lugar pueda.

SCAM AFFILIATE

Attachments

• Octa estafa 1.PNG
    Octa estafa 1.PNG
    44.1 KB · Views: 3
Lamentablemente Octafx NO ES HONESTO cuando en su programa de IB no aclara que las cuenta abiertas con Ctrader no pagan comision http://es.octafx.com/ib/how-it-works/ despues de lograr 84 clientes me informan que esas cuentas no pagan nada,solo se limitaron a decir " Perdon Por Las Molestias " es decir,a una clara ESTAFA lo llaman molestia,por otra parte y ESTO ES LO PEOR DE TODO no hay un solo lugar en el panel de IB que aclare cuales son las cuentas que se abrieron con Ctrader y Mt4,claramente Octafx puede deciar a su entero antojo que todas las cuentas de clientes se abrieron con Ctrader y no pagar nada..UNA CLARA ESTAFA .. me pregunto entonces,si Octafx actua de esta forma con quien les les hace publicidad y les lleva clientes,QUE HARA ENTONCES CON LOS CLIENTES ? seria bueno que lo aclaren en la pagina por que sigue estando tal cual,de lo contrario seguire publicando esto mismo en cuanto lugar pueda.

SCAM AFFILIATE

Apreciable The Magic,

Nos disculpamos sinceramente por esta molestia y nos gustaría informarle de que el sitio web de OctaFX se actualizará tan pronto como sea posible y usted podrá recibir una IB comisión de las cuentas abiertas con cTrader. Gracias por su atención a este tema, esperamos que usted tendrá sólo la experiencia positiva con OctaFX en el futuro.

Saludos cordiales,
OctaFX Rep.

Estimado Sr

No es molestia,ES ESTAFA,ya tengo 85 clientes con 4 depositos y solo me pagan por uno,debieron avisar antes que el cTrader no paga comision ya que insisto,en el sitio no dice nada o bien actualizar rapidamente y comenzar a pagar como corresponde por mi trabajo
Octa estafa 1.png

Octa estafa 2.png

Become a trading expert with OctaFX!

pn7nfir.png

All our articles in Education section are now available in all 10 language versions of our website so you can learn how to trade in English, Indonesian, Malaysian, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Thai, Bengali and Hindi!

Read and learn online currency trading through a series of short and very informative articles.
Become a trading expert with OctaFX online education portal!

QGXcZij.png

Round 19 of Supercharged real contest: holding breath before the final straight!

EZSe0Hd.png

There’s only one month left till the very end of OctaFX Supercharged real contest, and soon the ultimate winners will be unveiled. Stay tuned to learn who gets Tesla Model S and a whole lot of other outstanding prizes! Here is the list of prizes you can get competing in the final:
  1. Tesla Model S
  2. Smart Fortwo
  3. Renault Twizy
  4. The latest Apple iMac
  5. The latest Apple MacBook pro
  6. The latest Apple Macbook Air
  7. The latest Apple Mac Mini
  8. The latest Apple iPad
  9. Apple iPhone 6s plus
  10. iPhone 6s
In the meantime, the results of the last but one round are here, so let’s welcome Chin Heung from Hong Kong who was the first trader in Round 19. The winner was excited to share his trading secrets and strategies:

The contest was an excellent drill for me. I’ve been trading for quite a while now, but I’ve never thought I could win in a contest: there are so many people participating... This time I got lucky and my profits were unexpectedly high. I mean, I consider myself an experienced trader but profits always vary and I can’t say I don’t face any losses. So I’m really excited about the recent round of the Supercharged contest.

The contest wasn’t taking a lot of time and effort, I was just trading as usual. At the same time, I was competing with the other contestants which was a good challenge.

My main strategy is no rush. If you are emotional and impatient, you are not a good trader. Forex is all about being calm and relaxed - no matter what happens on the market. Being reserved, you can see the whole picture in objective light. Of course, it took some time for me to develop this strategy and adopt it. The first year or two were full of mistakes and stupid losses. Now I learned to avoid them thanks to being patient and calm. There is one trick to acquire this kind of state: keep your “trading money” separate from your personal funds. Consider trading your job - this will help you bring down the level of nervousness.

My next plan is of course to win Tesla. The last round will be over soon and I stake my hopes on the last run. The prize is really big, so the competition is serious.

My advice for the fellow traders is the following: be strong, calm and be ready to win. Because… why not?

Hello.
I`d just have a question.. I tried to open an account with OctaFX, but i cannot choose United Kingdom as my country in the required fields of the registration page. Is it not possible to open an account from the UK?

Hello.
I`d just have a question.. I tried to open an account with OctaFX, but i cannot choose United Kingdom as my country in the required fields of the registration page. Is it not possible to open an account from the UK?

Dear Gabor33,

We still do not accept UK clients, but we are in the process of development now, so, stay tuned to our latest announcements and new services! As soon as all necessary changes in compliance with the new status (FCA) are made, we'll be able to accept the UK clients.

Best regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Back