PennyRobot.com

Strejdo

Private, 1st Class
I found your EA here on this site. I'm not happy with EA yet, I'll give him a few more days.
Communication with you is also very lengthy.
I don't know how to set EA. You dont have any manual. When I ask you to set up, you told me once so and then differently. So I'm not happy at all.

pennyrobot

PennyRobot Representative
Sir, In Penny Robot Basic there is a manual already available on its download page its self, which has all the details, there is no extra setup or options in EA as everything built in. If you have pro then login to your Pro Dash board. Click copier tab and there you can manually set lo size, sl, your risk level, max or minimum trade size and all.

Strejdo

Private, 1st Class
Sir, In Penny Robot Basic there is a manual already available on its download page its self, which has all the details, there is no extra setup or options in EA as everything built in. If you have pro then login to your Pro Dash board. Click copier tab and there you can manually set lo size, sl, your risk level, max or minimum trade size and all.
I have PRO. It is nice that there is everything, but if I do not know what to set, so those settings are useless for me.
Does the robot even analyze the market, whether it opens trades randomly or some analysis?

Last edited:

pennyrobot

PennyRobot Representative
I have PRO. It is nice that there is everything, but if I do not know what to set, so those settings are useless for me.
Does the robot even analyze the market, whether it opens trades randomly or some analysis?
Hi sir Do you have anything to share related to EA with us? If yes please let us know, ill try our best and keep improving service. Its just a regular checking message about your experience with Penny Robot.

Strejdo

Private, 1st Class
I have been using your EA Pro for the first week and so far I am satisfied. I hope it will work as long as possible.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Recyle Bin 0
A Forex Software 0
A Forex Brokers 0
A Forex Brokers 0
A Forex Brokers 0