1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pmr Precious Metal Returns / My Tirn

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by isa, Nov 2, 2009.

1. isa

isa Recruit

here is another Company that has My TIRN.com??? Anyone knows about this one. They have the same format on their site too...beware another SCAM.
    PMReturns.com :mad:
    Please let me know what you guys find.

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

There's a very high chance this one is related. Check the My TIRN thread and contact the law firm and the CFTC. Send them everything you have on this.

3. rcc

rcc Recruit

Scam?

Hi
    unfortunely I invested some money in pmreturns.com by insistence of a coworker...
    By reading your posts about this subject (..liked to have read before the investment) I am 99,99% sure that pmreturns is related do mytirn, because that same coworker told me that is investments of mytirn went directily to pmreturns...

How can I present a complaint?
    Is it worth?

Thanks,
    RCC

4. Marco-Italy

Marco-Italy Recruit

we have instructed a law firm to bring proceedings in Italy for a class action on behalf of investors from all over the world.

you will find more details on this case on the other thread re tirn on here, or contact me privately if you want to have more information on this option

5. bostjan.celar

bostjan.celar Recruit

Hi! Bastards should be sued...and all money returned! Is it still possible to get in touch with this law firm ?