• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Prime4x.com

General discussions of a financial company
Maybe it is not the best way, But if this is true, i actually understand you

The lack of information recieved by them is forcing to take some strong actions.
But, maybe, some legal action would better than doing things that are out side of the legality.
At the end of the day, it places you to their same level.
I must say i know fxpersia, and have a good opinion and feedback of them.
Keep up the good job, Mr Pouya, and don't be at same level than prime4x.
And also, why is it that if prime4x owes you400k usd, why do you bother to
attack their web page? If i was due that money, and beeing who you are,
i would have an army of lawyer sueing prime4x.
Salaam.

thanks for your reply
But we already tried so many ways to solve the problem with prime4x broker.
We even tried to cooperate with them.
By the way most of the money that prime4x owes me is belongs to my clients not my own.So I'm fighting for my clients at first .

So I'm fighting for my clients at first .

Then you'll have me on your side. Whatever i can do, let me know,
i'll be ready to help.
I must say i have not anymore moneys with prime4x, I had withdraw all
on time and without prolems, was before they moved to dubai. But
i have friends that are still with them, and they are a real nightmare lately
paying out. Lasting several days or weeks.. but they get their money somehow.
not much, we speak about 50 to 300 usd.

Then you'll have me on your side. Whatever i can do, let me know,
i'll be ready to help.
I must say i have not anymore moneys with prime4x, I had withdraw all
on time and without prolems, was before they moved to dubai. But
i have friends that are still with them, and they are a real nightmare lately
paying out. Lasting several days or weeks.. but they get their money somehow.
not much, we speak about 50 to 300 usd.

thanks for your support jackdon

the prime4x dont pay!! warning!!

The prime4x is totally scam.

They didn't process my withdrawal request which was made at 01.07 until now. It's 80 days passed.
The total amount was 9041.the account number 71068.

Please FPA helps me. Also i want any comment about this situation from managers of prime4x.

Prime4x Website is down

Hi
This is Pouya Ghiaci from FX-Persia.co
We had so many problems with Prime4x Broker for about 6 months and we have almost 400,000$ with them that they did not paid us!!!!
We have attacked their website and if you check their website you will understand that their website is down right now.
We are going to attack their MT4 Servers too if they do not contact us as soon as possible.
We just want to have our money back

Regards:
FX-Persia
+989133095832

Bravo

Bravo Pouya, what are you wating for to attack their MT4 server? You think they will give you that money? Stop hoping

They didn't process my withdrawal request which was made at 01.07 until now. It's 80 days passed.
The total amount was 9041.the account number 71068.

Please FPA helps me. Also i want any comment about this situation from managers of prime4x.

The total for me is $80 000 an widthrawal requested since may!
Up to now did not recieve a penny

the prime4x dont pay!! warning!!

The total for me is $80 000 an widthrawal requested since may!
Up to now did not recieve a penny

thanks for reply.

i send mail of withdrawal to Prime4x many time.
they said ....

07-01-2010 : we would like to notify you that we received your withdrawal request and it will be processed very soon .
08-05-2010 : We would like to notify you that we received your withdrawal request and it will be processed very soon .
08-09-2010 : We would like to notify you that your withdrawal request will be processed shortly .
08-10-2010 : We would like to notify you that your withdrawal request will be processed within this week .
08-16-2010 : We would like to notiy you that your withdrawal request will be processed very soon .
08-30-2010 : We would like to notify you that your withdrawal request will be processed shortly .

"very soon ? shortly ?", after all, they did not pay up to now. im waiting for 80 days.
The total amount was 9000 USD.the account number 71068.

Hello Pouya,

I sent you an email explaining why your account was banned. You have admitted to arranging cyber attacks against Prime4x's website and MT4 servers.

The FPA exists for 1 reason. To protect traders. I and one of the FPA's investigators have been working with Prime4x to try to get withdrawals processed. I am very unhappy with the delays, but money has been working it's way back to traders. You causing Prime's people to take time away from processing withdrawals and focusing on defenses against a denial of service attack is only slowing down the process.

Your actions endanger the accounts of existing traders. You don't care if people who are actively trading lose their connection. You don't care if your actions cause someone's profitable trade plan to end in a margin call.

I asked you by private email to end your illegal denials of service attacks against Prime4x. Now I'm asking you in public to do so. Whatever your problem with Prime4x is, the FPA can not and will not aid you with criminal activities.

What the FPA will do is to try to recover money in trader's accounts using legal and ethical means.

I'm asking all of Pouya's IB clients to contact Prime4x directly to discuss their options.

I must say i did not aproove the way the FPA member did act, and so i wrote.

But ASSTMODERATOR, as a mean of constructive critics to you, the TOTAL lack of information that you left the prime4x traders about your conversation with Prime4x management, the total lack of any comunication, the feeling of beeing completely ABANDONNED by everybody, including you as you did not inform about anything, would lead poeple to do desesparate act like hiring a hacker.

I really think that if you would have showned here in the thread and explain what were your progress or not with Prime4x would have taken away the will by the FPA member to do an illegal act.

I would also call to the intelligence on some prime4x manager and tell him/her that they could show here and do some damage control by answering the agonics shouts inthe emptyness of so many poeple! It is actually not the best way by answering:

07-01-2010 : we would like to notify you that we received your withdrawal request and it will be processed very soon .
08-05-2010 : We would like to notify you that we received your withdrawal request and it will be processed very soon .
08-09-2010 : We would like to notify you that your withdrawal request will be processed shortly .
08-10-2010 : We would like to notify you that your withdrawal request will be processed within this week .
08-16-2010 : We would like to notiy you that your withdrawal request will be processed very soon .
08-30-2010 : We would like to notify you that your withdrawal request will be processed shortly .

I did actually try the chat service for withdrawal for a friend that doesn't speak english, and same ridiculous, useless and machine made answer has been recieved.

So, FPA mod and Prime4x managers, come here and communicate....

Last edited:
Back