• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Prime4x.com

General discussions of a financial company
Wow

Mr. Administrator, 6 months ago, deposit money into an account at prime4x, after a long battle for my money back, prime4x returned my money via moneybookers, but, oh surprise!, after receiving the money from my account prime4x, moneybookers lock my account! with 3967 dollars in it.
I am claiming to moneybookers to return my money, but do not answer or give explanations about what happened.
Like people asks you, sir : FPA may create a category for all electronic currencies like moneybookers, Alerpay , liberty reserve, webmoney and many others that are floating around, so that the common people inform us their behavior with clients. ??? If fpa has created this wonderful tool and method of reporting the brokers, I think it is also extremely useful information on electronic purses too.
After what happened to me, searching google, I found hundreds of pages on how moneybookers gets the money from people and does not return, as it should be, but nothing found here in FPA!
Please help us and help so many people place their trust in unscrupulous people as moneybookers, if people band together to pressure, is the only way to fight these vermin computer science, comparable to that instead of hackers stealing information, rob directly people's money.
From already thank you, and encourage all who read this comment, to ask FPA, the creation of a subforum or something, to address this sensitive issue of electronic purses and exchangers.

It is very strange for me to hear this news about moneybookers , why should they luck your account, I suppose they have contracts saying the maximum outgoing transaction limit and not your incoming limits so I dont know why they should luck your incoming cash , was your account with moneybookers already verified before yoy transact with it sir?

Prime4x Dont PAY!!

The prime4x is totally scam. They didn't process my withdrawal request which was made at 01.07 until now and i'm not sure that they are going to do this. It's 70 days passed. The total amount was 9041.94,the account number 71068. It's not a small money so i will do everything i can to receive them. I've tried to contact with them and here is my conversation:

laura: And it will be processed shortly sir
Customer: i heared this words many time, and im waiting for about two month.
Customer: how take the responsibility that you have me wait for long time? who?
laura: I understand your situation
laura: and we apologize for that sir
laura: and i will do my best to help you to process your request faster
laura: please be sure of that
Customer: now,do action now than apologize.
laura: Sure sir
laura: Your request will be done very soon
laura: i assure you that
Customer: soon? shortly? as possible as , do best?
Customer: I do not feel your sincerity and sincerity of your company
laura: Please do not say that sir
laura: For sure your request will be done
laura: and you will receive your money
Customer: do action now, do procedure of payment now. I am enduring it for a long time. Do you hold it in derision?
laura: Your withdrawal request will be done very soon
laura: and i will follow your case by myself until your receive your money sir
Customer: please do it now.
laura: Unfortunately i can not give you exact time
laura: but i will do my best sir

Please FPA helps me. Also i want any comment about this situation from managers of prime4x.

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'laura'

laura: Welcome to our live chat service.

laura: Hello. How may I assist you?

nwajei: i still have not recieve my found

laura: Would you provide me with your account number ?

nwajei: 76510

laura: Please tell me the method of withdrawal and the amount of money

nwajei: bankwire

nwajei: why are your company doing this

laura: the amount of money please

nwajei: $1200 which u have removed but i have still not received

nwajei: $1800 which is yet to leave my trading account

laura: Please hold on I will check it for you now

nwajei: i'm waiting oh

laura: Thank you for holding

laura: I checked for you and we already wired the money( $1200) to your bank account

laura: And we are checking your case with our bank to know the reason of the delay and where is the problem

laura: And we will inform you with the updates

nwajei: ok send me the TT copy

laura: We already requested it from our bank

laura: and once we receive it , we will send it to you immediately

nwajei: for more that four week now that is what i've been hearing

laura: I understand your situation sir

laura: and we really want to help you

laura: and we will do our best to help you to receive your money sir

laura: Hello, are you still there ?

nwajei: yes

nwajei: i'm thinking of what to do to your company

laura: You are our client

laura: And We will never hesitate to make anything to help you to receive your money sir

laura: Please be sure of that

laura: that is why we are checking with the bank to know why you did not receive your money till now

laura: and for sure we will contact you

nwajei: Prime4x Forex Broker, Prime4x Review, Prime4x Information

nwajei: scam i will get you

laura: We are not a scam company

laura: and for sure you will receive your money sir

laura: Would you like me to help you with anything else ?

nwajei: ok what of my second withdrawal?

laura: It will be processed as soon as possible sir

nwajei: lol

nwajei: still giving me story

nwajei: i hate you

nwajei: dnt worry one day u will get into trap

laura: I really want to help you sir

laura: and i will follow your case by myself until you receive your money sir

laura: so there is no need to worry at all

nwajei: that is what you keep tell peoples

nwajei: ok send me the details of the account you sent my first withdrawal to?

laura: We wired the money to your bank account that you wrote in your withdrawal form sir

nwajei: send it to me i want to see it

laura: Username: 76510

laura: Password:

laura: To Account / IBAN: 505579361210

laura: Beneficiary Name: NWAJEI CHRISTIAN

laura: Beneficiary Address: NO1 ST PETERS AVENUE OFF JESUS AVENUE,MGBUOBA,PORT-HARCOURT

laura: Bank Swift Code: GTBINGLA

laura: Bank Name: GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC

laura: Bank Address: CITIBANK, NEW YORK

laura: Swift Code: CITIUS33

laura: Name: CITIBANK

laura: Address: CITIBANK, NEW YORK

laura: Amount: 1200

laura: Would you like me to help you with anything else ?

so why has my bank not recieved the money yet?: yes send me the TT copy

so why has my bank not recieved the money yet?: and also withdraw my money from the account for me

laura: Sure sir

so why has my bank not recieved the money yet?: do it now

laura: We already requested it from our bank

laura: and once we receive it , we will send it to you immediately

I wonder what is happening with Prime4x. FPA Admin, why don't you invite Prime4x manager to come around here, or in the review site, and make his statement, and maybe answer some or all these complains?

I had good opinion of Prime4x, But, are they taking the path of bankrupcy?

I actually wonder how a broker can ever go bankrupt if they deal with the other's money properly.

Do you, FPA admin, have any explaination about what is happening with Prime4x?

Thank you

:mad:

@jackdon you are very correct FPA should tell us what really is hapening if prime4x are actually scammers of if the are having problems with their banks,but i dont think they are having problems with their banks because they can still receive funds.FPA please tell us what is happening to prime4x are they scammers?

Usd 1200

FPA please intervine. My account number 73460.
I made the following bank withdrawal

13327841 2010.08.17 11:29 balance Bank withdrawal -1200.00

Up until now I did not received this money on my bank account

please help me

@jackdon you are very correct FPA should tell us what really is hapening if prime4x are actually scammers of if the are having problems with their banks,but i dont think they are having problems with their banks because they can still receive funds.FPA please tell us what is happening to prime4x are they scammers?

Well, maybe what they know. Actually, FPA admin has been in contact with prime4x admin, as mentionned in the review part of FPA.

Pharaon, maybe you could enlighten us with all that matter? not your private conversation, but a general info?

Actually, when a plane has problem, it has been widely demostrated that an informed passenger is less dangerous and more cooperative than an ignorant one. Even if the plane is about to crash.

Maybe that should be told to Prime4x managers.

Prime4x Web site is down now

Hi
This is Pouya Ghiaci from FX-Persia.co
We had so many problems with Prime4x Broker for about 6 months and we have almost 400,000$ with them that they did not paid us!!!!
We have attacked their website and if you check their website you will understand that their website is down right now.
We are going to attack their MT4 Servers too if they do not contact us as soon as possible.
We just want to have our money back

Regards:
FX-Persia
+989133095832

Hi
This is Pouya Ghiaci from FX-Persia.co
We had so many problems with Prime4x Broker for about 6 months and we have almost 400,000$ with them that they did not paid us!!!!
We have attacked their website and if you check their website you will understand that their website is down right now.
We are going to attack their MT4 Servers too if they do not contact us as soon as possible.
We just want to have our money back

Regards:
FX-Persia
+989133095832

Maybe it is not the best way, But if this is true, i actually understand you

The lack of information recieved by them is forcing to take some strong actions.
But, maybe, some legal action would better than doing things that are out side of the legality.
At the end of the day, it places you to their same level.
I must say i know fxpersia, and have a good opinion and feedback of them.
Keep up the good job, Mr Pouya, and don't be at same level than prime4x.
And also, why is it that if prime4x owes you400k usd, why do you bother to
attack their web page? If i was due that money, and beeing who you are,
i would have an army of lawyer sueing prime4x.
Salaam.

Last edited:
Back