• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Prime4x.com

General discussions of a financial company
Try again. You may find the answer to be a little bit different. I don't spend so much time emailing that Omari guy at Prime because I am lonely and need someone to chat with. I've been doing it to get withdrawal issues resolved. The email above is the latest topic of discussion between us.

And, even if Prime turns out to be a big scam, the FPA still won't condone a denial of service attack against their MT4 servers. That shows contempt for other traders who are trying to use those servers. Launching a DDoS attack is unethical and criminal no matter what the brokerage is accused of.

There are many legal and ethical ways to deal with a scam brokerage.

But ASSTMODERATOR, as a mean of constructive critics to you, the TOTAL lack of information that you left the prime4x traders about your conversation with Prime4x management, the total lack of any comunication, the feeling of beeing completely ABANDONNED by everybody, including you as you did not inform about anything, would lead poeple to do desesparate act like hiring a hacker.

Even if I was doing nothing, there is ZERO excuse for hiring a hacker. It's unethical. It's immoral. It's criminal.

If you want to know what I've been doing, read the review page for Prime. There are still far too many people who haven't been paid. Look at the ones who are reporting payments received. There were almost none in July, but since the 2nd half of August, their numbers have been growing. The ratio of resolved to new complaints is still lower that I want it to be, but as long as I see progress and more people getting paid, I'll keep working the way I have been. You should also check the Scam Alerts Folder. A number of people who complained there have had their issues resolved.

Gerard and I have been exchanging several emails per day with Prime. Between them and a couple of other big broker issues, resources are a little thin right now, so I don't normally post public updates. The changing wording of the special notes on top of Prime's review page is where I put the current status of the overall issue. Fx Persia's admission of criminal activity is now forcing me to spend time writing this instead of yelling at Prime about the problems.

Last edited:
Try again. You may find the answer to be a little bit different.

Sorry to take away your satisfaction, but here are the answer received today:

first case:
laura: I checked for you and we received your withdrawal request
laura: And it will be processed as soon as possible

second:

laura: Thank you for holding
laura: I checked for you and your withdrawal request will be processed as soon as possible

Nothing new. This is what makes the people crazy. They answer the same with nothing more. Once again, i condone what the fpa member did, but i understand it.

Like if someone rapes and kills someones daughter, and that one kills the criminal. I condone it because nobody is to take justice by himself, but i understand it. And theses cases had happened in the US, and jury released the guy, or condamned it with very little...

isnt prime a SCAM?????

hello
i start my trading experiance with prime4x broker about 8 month ago
after 1 month i raised my money so i can work better
but i never got the chance to use my profits because PRIMME4X DIDNT LET ME WITHDRAW...
when i found out there is something wrong with this broker i asked my IB to close my account, but they could do nothing about it though
i start online chatting but all i get was that i had to wait for verification, and it is about 6 month i am on hold for verification (what kind of verification takes this much time), i have 4000$ in that broker

Damn u it is all the money i had, some of them was loan, and i am paying my debt every month, if u r not fraud, if u r not scam then what are u?
i desperately ask ppl in charge or whoever knows what i can do, help me i need my money

i can not present good advice....

hi, yasi

I am similarly embarrassed, too. i send mail, and talk by chat , but they do not pay my money. i do not know how i can receive my money too.

but i believe, if we continue writing fact on this site, member of this site will help us ,and we can warn everyone.;)

pending withdraw 6 weeks

i also has pending withdraw since 17 august , i have $15.000++ at my account, and was try to make withdraw amount $8000 but untill now it was more than 6 weeks and still not received my money. my number account is 13631. please FPA help to settle my withdraw ASAP. thanks you

Note = * if they was pay me i'll make some update here"

the prime4x dont pay!! warning!!

i write same thing, its fact.....i send mail of withdrawal to Prime4x many time.they said ....

07-01-2010 : we would like to notify you that we received your withdrawal request and it will be processed very soon .
08-05-2010 : We would like to notify you that we received your withdrawal request and it will be processed very soon .
08-09-2010 : We would like to notify you that your withdrawal request will be processed shortly .
08-10-2010 : We would like to notify you that your withdrawal request will be processed within this week .
08-16-2010 : We would like to notiy you that your withdrawal request will be processed very soon .
08-30-2010 : We would like to notify you that your withdrawal request will be processed shortly .

"very soon ? shortly ?", after all, they did not pay up to now. im waiting for 90 days.
The total amount was 9000 USD.the account number 71068.

FPA and Prime4x managers, come here and communicate..
if Prime4x think that it is not fact, I want Prime4x to write comment here.
hi FPA member, im beginner of FPA . Is it wrong to write such a demand here?

Last edited:
I believe FPA is lasting too long in this case to declare PRIME4X scam broker.

My friend also hasn't any news of her withdrawal, and we speak of 300 usd only.

There is way too much withdrawal request in that broker now. counting the ones here in fpa only , are way above 1.500.000 usd....

Yes, FPA, ¿why is that broker not scam qualified yet?

I think Prime should sell their asset to a new investor that could solve their liquidity problem. No doubt there has been a fraud there, or an awfull badly runned accounting, or they lost all the poeple money in the pamm accounts...

Dear FPA,
Iam IB of prime4x,My account number is 38798. I sent withdrawal request since 4 months ago but not processed until this time.
I've tried to contact them via live chat many times and they only keep telling me same old excuse. They told me that my money is already wired,but they can not provide me TT copy or something like that. And They said the problem must be in the bank.
So I hope FPA would give his hand to help me get the money.

well, on their chat, they have now chinese support. It would mean they are now opening their market to china. Maybe it will help the ponzi scheme they have, and bring some flow of money in. If this happens, it will be time to wd all what we have inthere.

FPA, don't you see it is a pure scam? Why are you lasting so long to declare prime4x what they are? or you are waiting to have a few more in the bag? well china can bring quite a lot more of unhappy poeple.

Back