• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss PrimeEagleFunds.com

General discussions of a financial company
I don't understand why you have this draw down??? because we do not!!
Your trade copier is not even connected. Looks like its you have disabled it.

We have no open trades and we are massively in profit.

Please contact our support team now and let them know the issue right away.

-90% loss again. Twice in 3 months time for the same reason... Your support says it is the vps provider's fault due to their vps was frozen and could not receive the signal (a bit hard to believe because I'm refreshing it every day and I'm running it on my computer, too), the vps provider pushes the responbibility, of course, so I'm stock in the middle with huge losses again...
It is starting to be a nightmare. Constantly losing money because of technical problems which are no one's responsibilities.. I just lose 1 year's hard work's payment no matter the wise money management etc... very annoying. I'm just considering to leave all the services and put some years in learning how to trade manually... :(( Névtelen.png

Last edited:
There's something more severe going on with intergold's account. However even under normal circumstances this service seems quite high risk. My account had $10,100 at the beginning of the week. Now it has $9100 balance but with floating DD the equity is at $5700. Those are huge DD numbers in a relatively short period.

Stavro this new system works on price action and has a fixed SL you said. What is the fixed SL? If I am trading it based on your support's recommended risk settings (which I am) what kind of fixed SL do you have that allows for a floating DD of approximately 50%? What's the point of a fixed SL if it will let 1/2 or more of your account go in a 1 week period?

Hello

We have been extremely busy. We are monitoring the markets, we are confident that our open positions will be turned around. We do not go for short term gain. Fundamentally our Euro crosses are all overvalued.
Please note we are confident going forward that the drawdown that you are facing now is only I minor hump in the long term gain and plans we have. All our trades are done on a fundamental level.
Please be patient and trust us that we are doing our best, I’m sure you will see this as this drawdown will be put behind us once the markets return to normality.
The reason why many pairs and crosses went against us was because of Mario Draghi’s comments on Thursday night triggered a chain of events. We all know that talk is cheap and the euro zone has been in crisis over the last 3 years. SO we are confident that one man’s comments will not change the direction or the euro in the long run, we are still constantly seeing many hedge funds poor millions and billions of dollars in short positions, at the moment it’s really a sucker’s game and we are positive that we will pull through.

If you have any questions please let my support team know. Please note our service is capable of making over 60% a month so when we return to normality early next week will Endeavour to achieve the results.

Regards

Anyway, I saved nearly all of my losses, Stavro, thanks for asking. Your support - as always - said that the problem was with the vps provider, not with your signals (just like my previous loss...), and very calmly they advised me to close my 90% pending losses when the euro went down and start again trading from nearly the zero (very kind advise, especially when it is someone else's money to lose...). Your support said that your traders think I'll lose all my money if I don't quit. I didn't listen to your trader's advice and the euro went back so I saved nearly all of my money. But I'm really happy that your traders are that confident... :/
I just don't understand, how can you expect ultracat - or anyone else - just to trust you with 50% pending loss...? There should be at least 50% profit coming out of these trades to say: yes, it was worth the risk...
Don't answer, these were only theoretical questiones...

Just one question: there was a review made some days ago with one star, and it is now gone. Where is that? I checked, users can`t cancel their reviews...

Back