• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Primeval-EA.com

General discussions of a financial company
Value?

I was one click away from buying this last month. $600.00 was a big ask

and some of my other scalpers were looking fragile so I held off. You do get

lucky sometimes.

I was interested in this earlier but the vendor aggro turned me off. Then it went

really well for a while and the interest reawakened. I hope for all concerned

that it comes good again but for me it is too inconsistent to be value at $600.

This is my opinion which I will not pass further comment on.

Initially I made about 30% increase in equity with Primeval over 2 months and was very happy.

The downside is that the vendor is not always easy to deal with and the registration for this EA is very painful.

Since then Primeval has tanked and all of the profits has been lost.

In effect, I'm down $600 for the cost of the EA. The only one who wins is the vendor.

Primeval is a very expensive EA and just not worth it.

Initially I made about 30% increase in equity with Primeval over 2 months and was very happy.

The downside is that the vendor is not always easy to deal with and the registration for this EA is very painful.

Since then Primeval has tanked and all of the profits has been lost.

In effect, I'm down $600 for the cost of the EA. The only one who wins is the vendor.

Primeval is a very expensive EA and just not worth it.

Primeval is the best EA ever:

primeval-ea-v22-atc-brokers System | Myfxbook

You and your Brokers are the losers :D

Don't post craps here, you won't get anything good pr constructive by doing so.

It's amazing how some people think they can run a great & complex EA like Primeval in any Broker and under any Market conditions and be profitable, no you need a little more research than that, know which pairs to trade, which Broker and even when to disable it, I advise people what to do and some listen to me and are profitable, there are others however that simply post craps in forums and trash the EA, I wonder how successful and consistent their other EAs really are then.

Regards,

Confusing Results

Today we noticed that there is another Primeval result that ranked 1st but this result ranked 7th, why aren't they consistent?

My guess is that you will remove this test and keep the first.

But why there is so much difference between this and the first?:confused:

EA Settings

PrimevalEA, the DEMO the FPA is running on v2. Are all of them on the defauly currency?

Did those unsatisfied people got the wrong EA Settings or Period to run on the chart?

May I suggest you provide them some settings to backtest with or even some recommended broker?

Ver 2.2 Equity Curve - Lower High Lower Low

The equity curve, of the current first position held by Primeval 2.2, is like forming a lower high and lower low. :p

It was over 9% few days ago but now only above 7%.

There is no one set of parameter settings for all time. You need to disable the EA on some currency pair on certain days and enable on other days. That is why Forex Peace Army could only have Investor login and the account is managed by the developer. He is manually controlling which EA to trade for the day and with the appropriate settings. Very similar to FapTurbo.

In fact, he admitted copying some strategies from FapTurbo and Forex Shocker.
See here: Forex Systems and Forex Signals Reviews | forex scam review

The recommended broker for Ver 2.2 has been changed to ATC Broker.

Last edited:
Well the EA is on the top and that's what matters, if I continue adding more Live or Demo Accounts all other EAs will be embarrassed because Primeval would be taking all places on the top :eek:oh:

And you're wrong, FAT Turdo performs much worst than Primeval, Primeval is getting more profitable everyday, it's just lame to compare that old & unprofitable EA with the great Primeval ;D
Where is that EA by the way in the ranking? I just can't see it, too much on the bottom and even with a demo account ;D.

You're wrong once again, I don't manipulate pairs being traded, I trade the EA LIVE AS IT IS, trading all pairs everyday as you can see on FPA statements.

Rgds,

Last edited:
Well the EA is on the top and that's what matters, if I continue adding more Live or Demo Accounts all other EAs will be embarrassed because Primeval would be taking all places on the top :eek:oh:

And you're wrong, FAT Turdo performs much worst than Primeval, Primeval is getting more profitable everyday, it's just lame to compare that old & unprofitable EA with the great Primeval ;D
Where is that EA by the way in the ranking? I just can't see it, too much on the bottom and even with a demo account ;D.

You're wrong once again, I don't manipulate pairs being traded, I trade the EA LIVE AS IT IS, trading all pairs everyday as you can see on FPA statements.

Rgds,

Well, you sort of contradicted what you mentioned in post #23...

"...It's amazing how some people think they can run a great & complex EA like Primeval in any Broker and under any Market conditions and be profitable, no you need a little more research than that, know which pairs to trade, which Broker and even when to disable it, I advise people what to do and some listen to me and are profitable, there are others however that simply post craps in forums and trash the EA, I wonder how successful and consistent their other EAs really are then..."

We also noticed that your web site is still selling the older ver 2.1 but the result on FPA is based on Ver 2.2. Wonder when you finally release ver 2.2, will it perform as well as it is or will it be like 2.1, fallen down from the top. Then when we bought ver 2.2, we could not generate any profit and you will be working and showing result for ver 2.3 but not releasing it....the story repeats itself.

Why don't you release ver 2.2 immediately when it is done?

Last edited:
When 2.2 Version will be released???

I have watched over Primeval for awhile (Believe me more than 1.5 months now)..Although I haven't decided to purchase the EA due to EXPENSIVE price of US$600 investment and also I noticed that the performance is not stabile yet.. Then I began to wonder whether it is worth the investment.. :confused:

Just suggestion to EA's developer...I noticed that pair EUR-GBP and GBP-CAD seems bringing down Primeval performance... Perhaps would be better to just delete these 2 pairs since it did not suitable with Primeval Logics.. Everyday.. Pair EUR-GBP always bring LOSSES which I think this pair is just "rebel" to Primeval program.. :nerd:

Anyway..Please advise when will you release version 2.2 and I am absolutely agree with most of the fellows in this forum that YOU SHOULD LET FPA TEST ON DEMO ACCOUNT WITH THE SUGGESTED SETTING FROM YOU then let the result speak for your EA's performance... ;)

Most of your prospective buyers will be EVEN MORE convince if you are willing to let FPA test by themselves using your suggested setting.. Well, I do..I am willing to be your PROUD Primeval EA's users, should you do that.. :D

Good LUCK with the version 2.2 and Do Hope you could find the solution to make EUR-GBP and GBP-CAD compatible with Primeval EA's :)

Back