• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Primeval-EA.com

General discussions of a financial company
You do not have any loyal customers left.You cheated them all and betrayed their trust by not providing them with 2.2.How about providing an option to refund for everyone who paid you $ 500 or $ 600 ?

You mean, I betrayed illegal users, not paid & loyal members :p

Why U keep SILENCE on Version 2.2 Release to Ur Ea's Buyers???

In regards to your comments, I feel sorry to all PRIMEVAL EA's users that EA's developer is not respecting you as the 'LEGAL' users instead they treat you same as 'ILLEGAL' users...So I recommend that all PRIMEVAL EA's users that disappointed to POST your comments on the FPA forum so that NO more unfortunate victims from Primeval EA... :mad:

For the Buyers that is still within periods of REFUND, if Primeval EA still refuse to distribute their latest version...Just claim through Plimus and get your money back...Don't waste your investment to EA that is not supported by EA developer for future development...

I also URGE Primeval EA to be HONEST and RESPECT to your buyers...They have put their TRUST in your EA and willing to pay US$599 with hope that your EA is profitable...It is profitable BUT unfortunately on version 2.2 which you DENY and REFUSE to distribute this EA to your LEGAL BUYERS... :(

If you are worried about your SUPER EA is being HIJACKED by the CRACKERS well, you may find SUPER ENCRYPTION or PROTECTION to make it more works to the crackers so they think twice... ;)

If you just answer only by running around, it will not help on getting the trust from your existing or prospective buyers.. :confused:

Hmmmm...

In most all cases, if it's too good to be true, it's because it usually is.

One big question is, why the managed account, when the site boasts such a high win ratio with backtests???

A "managed" account by it's very nature is contradictive to a backtest, because a backtest does not allow any user intervention, period, however it has been indicated by the vendor that certain pairs have to be disabled on certain days, with no specifics. That's a huge contradiction to them having backtests on their web site if that's the case.

The "managed" account is attaining a 75% win ratio (not bad), when their site boasts a 97% win ratio. Again, this is from backtests, no user intervention. So again, why the "managed" account? This doesn't make sense.

If the vendors claims on their web site were accurate, their test should be completely FPA controlled, with no user intervention required whatsoever, and should show a sustained 97% win ratio as they claim.

My main concern, is how unprofessional this vendor is, and abusive towards disgruntled customers. This vendor gets a huge F in customer relations. They might be doing ok with their current customer base, but any potential customer reading this forum is going to think twice about shelling out $600 for a program from a questionably arrogant, and abusive vendor, surrounded by overwhelming contradictions.

In most all cases, if it's too good to be true, it's because it usually is.

One big question is, why the managed account, when the site boasts such a high win ratio with backtests???

A "managed" account by it's very nature is contradictive to a backtest, because a backtest does not allow any user intervention, period, however it has been indicated by the vendor that certain pairs have to be disabled on certain days, with no specifics. That's a huge contradiction to them having backtests on their web site if that's the case.

The "managed" account is attaining a 75% win ratio (not bad), when their site boasts a 97% win ratio. Again, this is from backtests, no user intervention. So again, why the "managed" account? This doesn't make sense.

If the vendors claims on their web site were accurate, their test should be completely FPA controlled, with no user intervention required whatsoever, and should show a sustained 97% win ratio as they claim.

My main concern, is how unprofessional this vendor is, and abusive towards disgruntled customers. This vendor gets a huge F in customer relations. They might be doing ok with their current customer base, but any potential customer reading this forum is going to think twice about shelling out $600 for a program from a questionably arrogant, and abusive vendor, surrounded by overwhelming contradictions.

I don't care what you say, I don't need new customers either, I make money by trading and with my great system which illegal users like you won't never put their dirty hands on again.

Who cares about % win ratio (BTW it's 80% in that account), you just want to make money with a very low drawdown like me of just 6%.

Regards,

There is a place for dishonest people like this vendor.It is called hell.That is where he will end up , if he continues to betray his customers . It will not be fun there .Very hot and flames under the feet for eternity.

Oh really? Amazing discovery, you should be on FBI :p

Do you still think Primeval is FAT Turdo? Where is fatturdo in the ranking of FPA using a demo and the great original Primeval with a Real Account?

I was planning to offer you my super great EA you Dave but seeing you're so fool I think I'll change my mind, if you're lucky I still might offer you the Managed Account in the future.

This will be the Super Profitable Account of the people under my Managed Account:
primeval-ea-v22-atc-brokers System | Myfxbook

Current Stats:

Total Pips : 1580.5
Drawdown: 6.70%
Gain: +50.19% (after 6 weeks)

Does FAP Slow perform like that? Not even close to it right?

Regards & Greetings to my loyal customers,

Haha, Fat Turdo, for once we agree on something :)

I was just answering someones question about where the code was stolen from... And the quote was not from me but another review site. I had nothing to do with it. Don't get your panties in a wad :)

The point is this...

I think people who are willing to steal code from another EA to re-engineer and re-market their own EA have a flawed character to begin with. Depending on exactly how much of the code was stolen, I think probably you took the idea from the other EA's to learn from and modified it enough to not be a copy anymore. It's not all that un-common, probably most EA's are copied from something. I really don't care about it too much.

The thing is that when I initially found the review about your EA being stolen code I should have known I would be at more risk of a scam before I made my initial purchase... and that is the point. Do you still not get it? Has nothing to do with this EA being fap turbo or anything like that, the point is your character is flawed. Don't worry, you're not alone.

Oh, and you were not planning on offering anything to me. You've already stolen my license back for the negative reviews I posted and failed to refund my purchase. I see now that you are cheating other folks as well, too bad.

I want nothing further from you, don't want anything to do with your EA's or managed accounts either, you'd just lose all my funds.. probably intentionally. I have zero trust in you. Can't you just go away!

I don't care if you trust me or not, you miss the chance to benefit of my super great & original EA :D, it's up to you.

You're really the only person to whom I have removed from the members area for posting bad comments against Primeval in the review section here and on Forex Retracer section where Primeval had nothing to do,
BTW Primeval kicks the ass of Forex Retracer trading the same pair now, the AUDNZD, just compare the pips and profits.

I'd never lose your funds intentionally not unintentionally, you're once again saying fool things.

I'm not cheating anyone either except to illegal users/crackers/sellers who won't put their dirty hands on my great EA again, that's all, comments from people here are not members mostly or even none of them except you "Ozoner".

Last edited:
comments from people here are not members mostly or even none of them except you "Ozoner".

That is not true.I am your actual current customer who paid you $ 600 and who you cheated..LarryW is my user name,not a real name.I do not beleive that primeval is your first or last name.Right Sergio ?
I did not use my real name so that you can not retaliate against me,like you did with your other actual customer , Ozoner.Which was completely unprofessional.
If you are a prospective customer , run away as fast as you can.Version 2.1 does not perform well and you will not get version 2.2 that is being used on FPA tests.
I would not let this vendor manage even a penny of my money.He is completely dishonest.
Just read all of the posts and you will get the picture.

Primeval made good profits for me over a couple of months, then turned around and lost them again.

The vendor is a paranoid nutter who spends all his time worrying about people pirating his software. The reality is it doesn't make money, so who would bother pirating it?

He has treated customers very poorly and should be avoided by others like the plague.

If I could get a refund on Primeval I would. Very disappointed.

Back