• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Primeval-EA.com

General discussions of a financial company
Primeval Rules

Primeval made good profits for me over a couple of months, then turned around and lost them again.

The vendor is a paranoid nutter who spends all his time worrying about people pirating his software. The reality is it doesn't make money, so who would bother pirating it?

He has treated customers very poorly and should be avoided by others like the plague.

If I could get a refund on Primeval I would. Very disappointed.

Oh so it doesn't make money:

primeval-ea-v22-atc-brokers System | Myfxbook
Just admire that amazing curve going up.

BTW which EA is ranked #1 at FPA or at least keeping in top 3 with REAL MONEY?

I'll soon provide FPA the investor password of a New Live Account too,
I was not convinced about FXCBS and simply withdrew all the money to test the EA Live on another Broker.

Nut

I don't care if you trust me or not, you miss the chance to benefit of my super great & original EA :D, it's up to you.

You're really the only person to whom I have removed from the members area for posting bad comments against Primeval in the review section here and on Forex Retracer section where Primeval had nothing to do,
BTW Primeval kicks the ass of Forex Retracer trading the same pair now, the AUDNZD, just compare the pips and profits.

I'd never lose your funds intentionally not unintentionally, you're once again saying fool things.

I'm not cheating anyone either except to illegal users/crackers/sellers who won't put their dirty hands on my great EA again, that's all, comments from people here are not members mostly or even none of them except you "Ozoner".

I know you don't care already, that's another point you fail to comprehend. Glad everyone else is starting to notice though. And yes, you are cheating people, that is already too obvious.

Primeval Rules

I'm not cheating anyone, I'm selling a very profitable EA and several customers paid for more than 1 License ($1,200), there are a few smart people who know to take value of a great work/EA like the one I sell.

It's so profitable that I don't want to sell updated copies anymore, I'll continue my work improving it as much as possible and offer it through Managed Account, again smart people will join, others will keep posting craps about Primeval, everything is part of the game.

Regards,

If you are not cheating anyone just refund my purchase? You have my money and I don't have your EA so how is that not cheating?

If you are not cheating anyone just refund my purchase? You have my money and I don't have your EA so how is that not cheating?

You simply kept posting craps about the EA everywhere around, that's the reason for your banning, you admitted I was very helpful and and supportive but you betrayed me later with your behavior, that's it.

Today was a losing day, since yesterday there were very strong movements on Asian Session and other EAs also have been hit the same way or worst.

But it's ok, not everyday is a winner, still a small drawdown less than 9%.

Yes, you were helpful when I first made the purchase, I still agree. But, you changed your attitude and helpfulness after 6 weeks when told you I lost 20% on all my live accounts and my demo's were tanking as well. When I asked for a refund you got pretty pissy if I remember. Posting my review based off my experience running it was my right to do so. That is what this site is for. The problem is that you didn't like the review so you removed my license. Am I missing something here? Anyone....? I am still confused how someone can do this and think it's okay.

Get your refund through Plimus

Dear Ozoner:

I believe if you are still in the tiral periods which is listed on Primeval website: "As we mentioned above, if for any reason you are not satisfied with the product, we can offer refunds within 45 days of the 100% No Questions Money Back Guarantee!"... You may use this statement to claim your refund through PLIMUS or your CREDIT CARD COMPANY... I have converted Primeval website into PDF if you want I could email to you as an attachment file (please inform your email then I'll send you)...

I have done this before when I have a fight (along with many buyers) for FRWC (Forex Robot World Cup) case.. These people are also paint in the a... as well and try to cheating many people...But at the end, people who give a fight get their money back (it's US$1,000 investment) :nerd:

I feel sorry for your case on which you have lost in your investment as well as your LIVE account because of this developer lack of responsibility...I dont know what "smart" people, he mentioned but I think these smart people are desperate people in FOREX trading which soon or later realize that they are once again getting screwed with Primeval... :(

So for any prospective buyers...BEWARE of this EA...It bites...Stay away and dont ever bother about this EA become NO.1 in FPA... ;)

Dear Ozoner:
So for any prospective buyers...BEWARE of this EA...It bites...Stay away and dont ever bother about this EA become NO.1 in FPA... ;)

Oh really, so what do you suggest to buy? The EA on the bottom of FPA Test :D

He's not in a trial period anymore, He paid for the EA many months ago but I still consider that He could join the Managed Account, currently I'm waiting for the Broker's confirmation, it doesn't depend on me to start it right away and is too fool to think that I could lose his funds "intentionally" as He said because it would mean that my account would also be gone same way as for all the other people who joined.

I would probably run the EA on a lower risk than currently shown and We'd be making good profits in the long run.

Absurdity. LOL

Well, the proof is in the pudding. First off, the website makes claims of 97% winning trades, and shows back tests, totally contradictive to the need to have a version 2.2 which is only a managed account option? LOL Obviously some serious misleading information going on here. The percentage of winning trades you have to show so far, "managed", mind you, is only 75%. A far cry from 97% as you claimed on your website. And again, so many wonderful back tests on your web site, practically flawless, but you can't even come close to what your web site claims, even on a managed account basis. LOL That's just pathetic, especially when you consider that's a 22% difference which is huge. And please, don't boast about how it's more than that, because to anyone that can open that statement, and read, it clearly shows the percentage, so please don't insult my intelligence.

And I still hold to this day, that any EA that is as profitable as your claim on your false website, of 97%... you wouldn't be selling it. Who in their right mind would ever sell an EA that is 97% winning trades, and showing back tests like you have? LOL It's simple. You lied, period. Otherwise, you would have worked with the FPA to make version 2.1 shine. But... you didn't. Proof enough right there of your false claims, and relevance to the kind of person you are.

Have a nice day. :)

Back