• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Primeval-EA.com

General discussions of a financial company
Refund Finally !!!

Dear Ozoner:

I believe if you are still in the tiral periods which is listed on Primeval website: "As we mentioned above, if for any reason you are not satisfied with the product, we can offer refunds within 45 days of the 100% No Questions Money Back Guarantee!"... You may use this statement to claim your refund through PLIMUS or your CREDIT CARD COMPANY... I have converted Primeval website into PDF if you want I could email to you as an attachment file (please inform your email then I'll send you)...

I have done this before when I have a fight (along with many buyers) for FRWC (Forex Robot World Cup) case.. These people are also paint in the a... as well and try to cheating many people...But at the end, people who give a fight get their money back (it's US$1,000 investment) :nerd:

I feel sorry for your case on which you have lost in your investment as well as your LIVE account because of this developer lack of responsibility...I dont know what "smart" people, he mentioned but I think these smart people are desperate people in FOREX trading which soon or later realize that they are once again getting screwed with Primeval... :(

So for any prospective buyers...BEWARE of this EA...It bites...Stay away and dont ever bother about this EA become NO.1 in FPA... ;)

Oct 20, 2010 Reversal From Plimus Ltd. Completed Details Reversal From Plimus Ltd. 2NV161418C117812M $500.00 USD $541.03 USD

Well, in the end I at least finally got a refund, and yes it was many months overdue. Again buyers beware, this EA is not as it seems, what you see on this site in regards to performance is nothing like what you will end up with. And everyone is correct, the claims on the primeval site are pure made up crap.

Everyone who did purchase this EA I suggest you contact Plimus regardless of how long ago it was and tell them exactly what this person is doing and they will refund without question.

Thanks Halamsja for the final post that gave me the drive to go back to plimus to request the refund.

Although, in his credit he was correct in one finding, my other ea Forex Retracer did re-coop the losses but it finally bit the dust and killed my acount, two stop losses and Forex Retracer is now on the shelves. Primeval EA would have lost a bit less though. However, have to give some credit to Retracer with it's consistency and the developer is 1000 times the person the developer of Primeval-EA could ever be. Retracer's losses turned out to be too large to recover from. At least Primeval ea will suck your account dry at a slower pace, so Sergio, you are correct, your Primeval EA is by far superior to Forex Retracer. Good luck with trying to cheat anyone else though.

Good to Know the Refund is Clear

You are welcome, Ozoner...That is why the FPA forum is usefull so that Forex traders could share some good or bad stories about the EA that we purchase or use or even just consider...I have experienced to have a fight nails to toes when I (almost) got screw up with FRWC EA's (now they are vanished from earth and no body cares anymore)...At that time, I fight through many ways (Credit Card company, FXCM broker and Plimus)...Finally, Plimus also honored the refund for US$1,000

So from there on, I become very very very picky and cautious before purchase any EA's if it is not through Clickbank...So far, they are the best and many EA's developer that use their service, some are worthied to keep and apply to LIVE account.. What I did if the EA is not Clickbank product: I will compare with many EA's tester in different forum, yet FPA would be my first priority of EA's review forum..

Primeval EA is one of the EA that perhaps has the potential to become profitable and reliable, yet it is due to lack of personality and WORST PR that make the prospective buyers are run away for goods... Many EA's developers that I try and some I have used their creation in my LIVE account (LEGALLY), but none of them has the behaviour like Primeval EA developer except the closest case would be FRWC developer.. These EA developers are willing to LISTEN any critics or advises or ideas to be implemented on their updated version for FREE to make their EA more powerfull and profitable..

Anyway, it is good to know that Plimus honored to protect us as their buyer.. Salute to Plimus and Hope that they are always keep up the good service :D

Oct 20, 2010 Reversal From Plimus Ltd. Completed Details Reversal From Plimus Ltd. 2NV161418C117812M $500.00 USD $541.03 USD

Well, in the end I at least finally got a refund, and yes it was many months overdue. Again buyers beware, this EA is not as it seems, what you see on this site in regards to performance is nothing like what you will end up with. And everyone is correct, the claims on the primeval site are pure made up crap.

Everyone who did purchase this EA I suggest you contact Plimus regardless of how long ago it was and tell them exactly what this person is doing and they will refund without question.

Thanks Halamsja for the final post that gave me the drive to go back to plimus to request the refund.

Although, in his credit he was correct in one finding, my other ea Forex Retracer did re-coop the losses but it finally bit the dust and killed my acount, two stop losses and Forex Retracer is now on the shelves. Primeval EA would have lost a bit less though. However, have to give some credit to Retracer with it's consistency and the developer is 1000 times the person the developer of Primeval-EA could ever be. Retracer's losses turned out to be too large to recover from. At least Primeval ea will suck your account dry at a slower pace, so Sergio, you are correct, your Primeval EA is by far superior to Forex Retracer. Good luck with trying to cheat anyone else though.

Oh great, now you're 100% banished from doing business with me and you for sure will never make money in Forex, you'll just continue being the loser you are.

My Managed Account is ready and smart people willing to make profits will join. I already made $328 in my first day which is nothing yet but still a profitable start with my first loyal & smart client from Spain.
Many more will be coming next weeks.

Hey, good to know you're confirming that "Forex Retracer" sucks, I knew it and suits great with losers, just like you.

My Managed Account will also be published, don't waste your time posting craps here because of two reasons:

1- My EA is great & very profitable.
2- I will stay here long time making money for me and my loyal customers.

So good luck for you posting craps here, probably you'll need it.

Last edited:
Primeval

When I bought Primeval it was promised we would get all updates free of charge. I figured that was part of my $600 price I was paying.

Earlier in this thread your promised everyone would get updates FREE of charge when you were arguing with Dave I believe.

Now you keep saying how the original customers aren't going to get 2.2 and that they must join your managed accounts to get the benefits of it. You dont think that is cheating people.

Your charging for people under $15,000 a 15% fee of profits each month. If your account is over $15,000 you want 35%.

Right now you can't take USA customer so they are even locked out of this.

Your not a honorable person and everyone should be fore warned to stay clear of you if they aren't already involved with you.

The reason you don't want to put your 2.2 EA out there is your afraid of running into someone just like yourself that stole the ideas from someone else.

That must be quite a life your developing for yourself to be afraid of someone just like yourself. Can't you see by doing that your a weasel dude.

The worse part is your doing this in a world wide forum and giving people reasons not to trust Spanish people if this is ok for your culture to act this way. If I was a Spanaird I would be very upset with you.

Be a man and be honorable. You can still live up to your first promises and make great money if this is as good as you feel and say. Do it the right way and you can be proud of your accomplishments.

Either way you will make great money. Do it with pride and be able to keep your head up. I've never seen a funeral hearst with a armored car following a casket but I have seen many admiring friends.

Don't let greed steal your soul and integrity.

Don't bother to look thru your records to see if Josh is there. I'm not, but I am a owner of Primeval or I wouldn't know the details I know.

Very good comments. Thanks

After reading all the comments here I feel grateful to all those that have contributed.
I was about to buy the EA, but I think I will not.
About the managed account service, this is an option that would work a lot better for me and for the manager as well, I suppose. The reason is very simple: If the managing service is good, the total managed fund will grow until it is no longer profitable, at which point no more customers will join.
Regarding the real account reports, DON´T BE FOOLED. I have seen other real accounts showing excellent results, but that can not be replicated because of the nature of the forex market.
I remember a robot I bought about a year ago for which I paid USD2000. This robot worked perfectly on the demo account, but worked awfully on the real account, and of course there was no refund.
I would be more than happy to provide details.
Thanks

After reading all the comments here I feel grateful to all those that have contributed.
I was about to buy the EA, but I think I will not.
About the managed account service, this is an option that would work a lot better for me and for the manager as well, I suppose. The reason is very simple: If the managing service is good, the total managed fund will grow until it is no longer profitable, at which point no more customers will join.
Regarding the real account reports, DON´T BE FOOLED. I have seen other real accounts showing excellent results, but that can not be replicated because of the nature of the forex market.
I remember a robot I bought about a year ago for which I paid USD2000. This robot worked perfectly on the demo account, but worked awfully on the real account, and of course there was no refund.
I would be more than happy to provide details.
Thanks

OK everybody here do me the favor and don't buy my great EA, I make money with and I don't need more customers (specially idiots) although FYI I'm always selling you like it or not.

The Managed Account is ready and the performance will be shown via myfxbook, I'll stay long time in the Market making money for my loyal customers.

Hi
Primeval-EA
today i finish buy the Primeval-EA
but until now i can not login to member zone to download the EA

i send to support 3 emails
not answer until now

thank you

OK everybody here do me the favor and don't buy my great EA, I make money with and I don't need more customers (specially idiots) although FYI I'm always selling you like it or not.

The Managed Account is ready and the performance will be shown via myfxbook, I'll stay long time in the Market making money for my loyal customers.

My dear friend, I don't remember calling you an idiot or insulting you for that matter. Your response only exhibits your personality, but instead of taking this to the emotional level (which appears you have), I am still interested in your acct management service, provided you demonstrate you do it professionally and with integrity.

My dear friend, I don't remember calling you an idiot or insulting you for that matter. Your response only exhibits your personality, but instead of taking this to the emotional level (which appears you have), I am still interested in your acct management service, provided you demonstrate you do it professionally and with integrity.

I didn't mean you're an idiot but other people just don't stop posting useless craps not helpful for me not for them.

In order to join the Managed Account you need to be a paid member first.

The performance of the Managed Account will be published within 1 or 2 weeks so you'll have an idea if it suits your expectative.

Regards,

Back