• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Primeval-EA.com

General discussions of a financial company
I am getting Error

Hey Guys,
I know it's been long...

I am getting this error all the time.
'li_36' - comparison expression expected C:\Program Files\UWCTrader 4\experts\Primeval-EA v1.0.mq4 (2462, 8)

anyone have a clue about this???

Primeval 2.1 Info.

Hello there,

I heard lots of great things about Primeval EA V2.1 from friends who are using it on live accounts and making money but their complain is that the set working hours for the robot is too short. Is it only recommended to run it on the default times or can one make it run for any market? (let say all times). If so, does it affect the profits or will it stay profitable?

I am really considering buying it irregardless of some of the unfair comments made here. Thanks.

Alex

Hello there,

I heard lots of great things about Primeval EA V2.1 from friends who are using it on live accounts and making money but their complain is that the set working hours for the robot is too short. Is it only recommended to run it on the default times or can one make it run for any market? (let say all times). If so, does it affect the profits or will it stay profitable?

I am really considering buying it irregardless of some of the unfair comments made here. Thanks.

Alex

It's recommended to run it on default recommended times only, it won't be profitable running 24/5, the main strategy (scalping) used is only for quiet periods.

Our v2.2 which is offered via Managed Account is still better supporting more pairs and with a longer trading time with the AUDNZD which is traded several hours before other pairs.

Hello there,

Alex

Is it just me, or is this really funny to watch a newly joined member who makes the first post, such as above? That is not even a very intelligent way to write a fake post by the creator...."lots of friends who use it..." lead them here on this post, so they can speak for themselves. "irregardless of some of the unfair comments..." haha, I saw nothing unfair in reading the pages. And then the creator answers....

things like "irregardless" also give away clues as to the speaker not being native english speaker just like the creator.

About that, by the way...after reading for a while here, I noticed how people call themselves traders and such, call $600 an investment, most have bad grammar and rather poor language and communication skills. Not to offend anyone, but it seems it's just a bunch of young people, who have never been anywhere near real trading, and just hope for a quick buck on their $500 deposit. I put Primeaval's creator in the same category, as the way he speaks and carries himself smells of a teenager with an overblown ego. This whole EA scene smells to me just like the HYIP one...just my opinion.

Main question that was raised, and correctly, is that it doesnt matter how much a "robot" costs...if it is the real deal and it actually works, then it's all you need to become rich. But then the whole thing of why it is being sold to others comes up. I wouldn't sell it. There is not a single logical reason to...unless you make more money by selling it...hmm makes you think, huh?

You know that professional traders on the level of institutional work (goldman sux, etc) have a win ratio of just above 60% on average, some are break even....it's how they manage their losses and keep them low per trade, and how they let profits run on the winner, that's what keeps them in the green.

I want to hear all the success stories from those who make money consistently with EAs, those who achieved anything at all, those who live on the money from EAs...there are plenty of sad stories here, but if EAs are real, it should be the other way around.

I had a managed gold futures account, which grew to 32k from 10k in less than 3 month. I still lost 10k when I started trading it myself, but I have no one to blame but myself. I was happy paying $300 monthly...This is just to share that I am not new in the markets.

I apologize for the long post, and could say more, but don't want to make my monologue boring...
just food for thought.

Is it just me, or is this really funny to watch a newly joined member who makes the first post, such as above? That is not even a very intelligent way to write a fake post by the creator...."lots of friends who use it..." lead them here on this post, so they can speak for themselves. "irregardless of some of the unfair comments..." haha, I saw nothing unfair in reading the pages. And then the creator answers....

things like "irregardless" also give away clues as to the speaker not being native english speaker just like the creator.

About that, by the way...after reading for a while here, I noticed how people call themselves traders and such, call $600 an investment, most have bad grammar and rather poor language and communication skills. Not to offend anyone, but it seems it's just a bunch of young people, who have never been anywhere near real trading, and just hope for a quick buck on their $500 deposit. I put Primeaval's creator in the same category, as the way he speaks and carries himself smells of a teenager with an overblown ego. This whole EA scene smells to me just like the HYIP one...just my opinion.

Main question that was raised, and correctly, is that it doesnt matter how much a "robot" costs...if it is the real deal and it actually works, then it's all you need to become rich. But then the whole thing of why it is being sold to others comes up. I wouldn't sell it. There is not a single logical reason to...unless you make more money by selling it...hmm makes you think, huh?

You know that professional traders on the level of institutional work (goldman sux, etc) have a win ratio of just above 60% on average, some are break even....it's how they manage their losses and keep them low per trade, and how they let profits run on the winner, that's what keeps them in the green.

I want to hear all the success stories from those who make money consistently with EAs, those who achieved anything at all, those who live on the money from EAs...there are plenty of sad stories here, but if EAs are real, it should be the other way around.

I had a managed gold futures account, which grew to 32k from 10k in less than 3 month. I still lost 10k when I started trading it myself, but I have no one to blame but myself. I was happy paying $300 monthly...This is just to share that I am not new in the markets.

I apologize for the long post, and could say more, but don't want to make my monologue boring...
just food for thought.

Stop spamming you idiot psycho, what fake post are you talking about?

You must be a loser who envy my success, but guess what, you'll never stop me from doing business and making more money than you whoever the loser you're.

I agree with you in just one point, "if you have a great EA", why sell it? If you read the posts as you said you should know that I only offer Managed Account from now on to protect my great EA, got it??

Regards,

NEW BROKER FOR MANAGED ACCOUNT:
Now We've available as promised a second Broker for the Managed Account Option where We accept all US and non US people without restrictions.
With this Broker performance fee is 25% for all account sizes.
Minimum deposit is just $500.

Here will be published from now on the performance of the Managed Account with FinFX:
primeval-ea-pamm-account-#2 System | Myfxbook

To join our Managed Account with FinFX just open an account with them using our link:
Managed account

Live Account?

Just wondering why this is listed as a Live Account when it hasn't traded in 3 weeks?

Last edited:
Live Account

Just wondering why this is listed as a Live Account when it hasn't traded in 3 weeks?

We've provided FPA the Investor password of the just available Managed Account (one of them). The old Live Account published here has been closed with funds moved to the PAMM Account with ATC Brokers.

This is the Live Account I'm talking about and I bet you know it!
primeval-ea-pamm-account-#2 System | Myfxbook

# Gain: +28.25%
# Abs. Gain: +24.65%

In 7 just days :eek:oh:!

Back