• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Primeval-EA.com

General discussions of a financial company
FPA not posting the truth about Primeval

This has been posted on our ATC Brokers Live Account by them:
11.24.10 Primeval EA - Avail Real test stopped as EA owners changed investor password 10.21.10 after month of testing... This probably mean that EA burned profit shown in statement below... :)

However that's completely FALSE.

Our E-mail sent to FPA:

Hi,

Someone just informed us about this false information published on your website here:
Primeval Expert Advisor Real Test 2 by ForexPeaceArmy.com

This information is completely wrong and unacceptable:
"11.24.10 Primeval EA - Avail Real test stopped as EA owners changed investor password 10.21.10 after month of testing... This probably mean that EA burned profit shown in statement below... :)"

The account you're affirming that was "burned" is this one:
https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/primeval-ea-v22-atc-brokers/49129

See this!!!

# Deposits: $3762.86
# Withdrawals: $8590.82

The account was closed because funds were moved to our PAMM Account with ATC Brokers here:
primeval-ea-pamm-account-#1 System | Myfxbook

We also provided you the investor password of our second Broker for Managed Account and you never published it.

This is our previous mail sent to you on November 11th:

"Hi,

Here We offer investor login access to one of our Managed Accounts:
Broker : FinFX
MT4 Platform: http://www.metaquotes.net/files/finfx/mt4setup.exe
login : 2**6
investor : ************* (read only password)

It's a Live Account starting with $3,000, people should be adding there soon.

Here it's being published:
primeval-ea-pamm-account-#2 System | Myfxbook

Regards,"

So please change that fool & invalid assumption that the account was burned or something, I don't know
who was the fool to write that without knowing what really happened.

myfxbook.com statements are more transparent than your website anyway.

Thanks,

This just shows how easily everybody keeps posting craps here about us and it's not truth, fortunately it doesn't stop our sales not business and that simply won't happen either (for the unhappiness of some people) as We're honest, selling something that works and also making money for people who trust in us through our Managed Account.

This was FPA response and We're still waiting to see a test restarted:

Hi,
Sorry - we'll try to find this November 11th letter... if so we'll restart test...
But you must understand that this comment is completely true - why you so often change accounts? Many of our members think that this is because you have something to hide... You agree?
If you want transparent EA testing - don't change passwords!!!
Best Regards,
FPA Test Team

Our response again:

If you want transparent EA testing - don't change passwords!!!
I did this only once on FXCBS because several other review sites had
the password for it even review sites I didn't provide this info.

About the ATC Brokers Account I didn't change the password, the
account was closed and the whole balance transferred to the PAMM
Account I currently have with ATC Brokers which in a few weeks is
about $100,000 of size and a profit of $14,000.

It's not that I "change often accounts", also FXCBS account was closed
and I stopped working with them. Currently I'm working with ATC Brokers
and FinFX. Soon I'll probably offer Managed Account with other Broker too.

Regards,

YOU SEE, I'M TRANSPARENT, OTHER PEOPLE ARE NOT!

Primeval updated version on 1-1-2011

I have downloaded the updated version on your site; in the manual the pairs traded are different pairs traded on FPA website
What pairs do you consider for this version?

my primeval EA Review

Hello guys, my name is Javier,

I have 2 reasons I am writing this review, the first one is because I love and defend the truth and the second, because I think I have to review something that works.

I have been reading some reviews here, and I can not understand how are some people trying to demolish an EA just to ruin someone's business, plus, I am pretty sure, they don't even tried this EA. I just hate this way of acting.

Guys, I have been using this EA for 4 months, I know is short time, but I can tell you, my account had grown every week with this EA.

The EA trades and never leaves trades open for the next day, it closes positions as soon as the position gets on the gains side (pips +) and if the position gets into the negative side, first try to minimize the losse by narrowing the TP.

The rate win/lose is pretty fine, let say you can have 70%win / 30%lose (trades weekly), i have seen some times a pretty 90% / 10%.

As for DrawDown, In my point of view and what I have experienced, you dont have to worry about it, the EA is closing the positions if the market gets crazy the opposite side and will limit the losses very quick.
The only thing worst that could happen using this EA is to have your MT4 terminal crashed + big moves, means these 2 conditions would need to happen in order to experience big/uncontrolled losses, something that I see very difficult to happen :)

My recommendation on how to use the EA?

Well, I find this EA pretty secure, it is like "let it work alone", you dont even need to monitor, you can go peacefully out for a coffe.
If you start with $1000 or $500 you can use a lot-size 0.10, it will not blow your account.
If you start with very small accounts such $200, then you should force the EA in the settings, to use lot-size 0.01 - 0.05
If you have a big account of $5000 - $10000, then you should just let the EA to choose the lot-size (default)

Ok, now to the crucial question:
Is this EA works?

Guys, My answer is 'Yes, it works'

Good luck. guys, I recommend you this EA.

Javier

Just noticed on their site they do not offer refunds anymore. How can they expect ppl to buy an EA for over $600 without offering a refund these days.

Just noticed on their site they do not offer refunds anymore. How can they expect ppl to buy an EA for over $600 without offering a refund these days.

Because it works and people like you follows its progress and use it, fortunately I get legitimate buyers all the time still, there are honest people also.

I am not sure what you mean by people like me here. I simply stated that there is no refund policy and that I would have a hard time dropping $600 on an EA that I could not get a refund for if required.

I am interested in this as well but you must admit not having a return policy scares people off.

Back