Problems with Ig

Adam brown

Recruit
I have had many issues with Ig so a long story begins.

I once showed an interest in Ig and was bugged buy there sale reps to open an account, I did this on there promised of support since a was a trader completely new to this. And didn't know what a was doing. There rep was really only interest was me funding the account, the one bit of advice the did give Me was regarding stops. Make sure I always use them they said and showed me how to. Then a few day later I wanted to open a trade on gold but was worried about the amount there spead opened over the week end when they were closed. They said the most the spead could open was 5pips from it standerd 0.5/1pips. Anyway I was happy with that and ajusted my stop. The follow Monday morning my trade in gold were shut and even more annoying the price was higher then when I went to sleep Friday night. So I looked in to what happened! Basically igs spead in gold had opened right up to well over the 5pips spread they claimed and stopped me out at a loss.
That morning I called them up complaining and of course there never in the wrong they explained under extreme circumstances the spead can open up to as much as 11pips on the weekend due to the volatility. I said that's funny because your spead opened 15pips to stop me out!!!! Anyway it was a lost cause and they just wasted interest and I lost aprox £1500, over the next few week/month I was playing a losing battle trying to recover my losses but, in the end after a bad trade descion in hp when it stopped me out on a market spike only 5pips into my stop I decided enough was enough at a loss of £15,000.

So my story continue as this is just the beginning. After the £15,000 loss I decided to educate myself in regards to the market. As I have no friends family teachers or available courses available to me. market trading always been my life ambition so 6months later here I ago again keen to earn my £15k loss back

So with little to no experience, again I tried. I made a few trade small things seem to be going ok and for the first time I seem to be in control, then I come across a company I was very interested in solo oil and after some research I decided to put a decent size trade in, for a few weeks later the price when up and the price went down but nothing surprising I also continue to do some minor trades. Then one day I woke up and my phone was showing at 10k profit in solo oil with the price rising. I looked into this and it turned out to be the massive oil find under Gatwick airport. I was so please because at this time this trade had moved higher still at £14k profit. So with this is mind I thought I would accept this and that would be my loses recovered from before. So I tried to closed the trade. WISHFULLY thinking !!! So I had a profit of £14k on my Ig app but I could not accept it, I tried again and again even tried closing a smaller size trade but it just kept coming up with a message say due to the market condition we can not shut this trade. The price slowing started dropping from £14k to around 10k very upset I started calling Ig and was getting no luck getting though I believed I even left some emails, I eventually got though to someone but close to closing time for the shares, they told me the problem is my trade was to big to shut and I was best trying to shut it down slowly in pieces as the market accepts it, lucky the price was still around 9-12k moving around, I continued to try but with no luck and then the market at closed.
The next day the price was still high but slowly dropping still I had no luck closing the profit, eventually the price had really started coming back down and was hovering around the 7k profit mark I decided to call of Ig again to see what they could do. They offered to close the trade for me but at a £2800 loss I was confused on my phone showed a profit but to shut the trade I had to accept a loss, I told them no thanks and they suggested I had to just keep trying to shut it, week went buy with this trade and eventually there was no profit left, infact it started turning the other way first I was a few thousand down then over £10,000 down after a few months the price had gone down so much I never had enough money in my account to cover the loss so Ig automatically closed the trade at aprox at £20k loss.
So moral of the story bet spreading isn't what it apeares I thought you you bet the price goes up you win you bet the price goes down you win. But in some cases I'm not saying all but in my case with solo oil even if u bet the correct way u still lose.

This is one of my many stories on how I lost 140,000k in a matter of months, But I doubt anyone cares Defintinaly not Ig or ufx they have basically conned me out of every penny I have, 20years of saving. Money I'll never see again now my monthly wage is £650. They know I'll never have the money to fight them or the fight to win.
Instead they have left me with 25,000k worth of credit card debt which is costing my wages in interest.

Back