really new trying to feel my way around

luke 33

Recruit
hi im luke, i hope i have come to the right place, i have been dodging and weaving what i think might be scams and attended some webinars from YTR and LTG GOLDROCK, it all sounds wonderfull but they ask big $ for their courses so i was wondering if any of you folks might be able to kindly show me the right way to go about things, i am starting from scratch. thankyou for your time.

Hi luke,

1. Forget webinars.
2. Buy some books on Forex and read.
3. Select a honest broker and start demo-trading.
4. Go live with small money.
5. If you manage to make profits, put in more money.

This will take you about 3 years. At least.

Good luck!

Great advice Stony.

Luke, I'm no fortune teller, but when it comes to forex...saying that it'll take three years before it's a wise idea to invest even ten percent of your life savings is an absolute universal.

Try Here

If you want a jumpstart, try here:

2010 Forex Summit

They have a 3 day brainfry going, for $29.00 I think, starting this Tuesday. I did one before when I stuck my toe in the Forex Pond and was overwhelmed by the infor provided for the cost. Took me two weeks after to review and start applying all notes. As with all, there is some picking through the chaf to find the gems.

No I an not affiliated with CompassFX in any way, I just like the people and IMHO are very upfront & honest.

My best advice to you is to ignore any high priced courses offering to teach you forex trading because in today's forex communities there is more than enough information out there free of charge to study and learn to apply on your own. That's not to say you don't have to invest a little bit in your education to make sure you are on the right path at first, but it should be a reasonable amount of money, I'd say less than $100 for a complete course and should be from a reputable trader who has tons of positive references, not someone who just burst onto the scene to reveal his big secret to making millions. It's your money, so don't settle for anything less than that.

Also, don't try to learn everything all at once, give it a year to sink in and if you actually stick with it for that long then you got what it tales to take it to the next level. Oh, and avoid EA's. I'll be adding a lesson regarding that forex pothole on my own website soon.

Last edited:
It’s all been written before...

:err::mad:It’s all been written before...
People love to be told what to do...
They love even more to Not to DO what the are TOLD!!!
Basic Training - Forex Peace Army Forum

1. Three years is correct.
2. Books research is correct. Why these guys haven’t jumped on the Fibonacci band wagon and told us the book's they like and study from, I don’t know:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/beginners-bootcamp/7971-book-list.html#post26390
also hit the search button and type in “Book List”... good stuff.
3. Be warry of online course’s for the standard $2995.00 is correct. (Details if you ask)
4. I don’t know about the webinar thing, Mine have always been personal and have always been good. It is a good medium just learn how you use it. If it’s a $$$ thing be warry. If it is personal... you get what you l pay for.
In Aramaic languages, “The accuser, adversary, or prosecuting attorney is ““Satan”“ I have to take that roll here, don't dismiss webinar's”
Satan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Remember dating in High School, I didn’t get to, (in the USMC @ 16) for me it was Jujutsu - 7 times fall down, 8 times get up.
I suggested in:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ing-advantage-fpa-advice-given.html#post25449
5. Look at what other people have written.

6. I see the biggest price you have to pay is:
A) determination,
B) time (studying/reading),
C) and daily practice of what it is you think you want to do (that goes for anything).

Numbers, graphs, engineering and going "VarOOm" thought the sky is my thing. This takes all day for me to communicate and educate you humans stuff is painful.
“Klaatu barada nikto” (had to ad the joke).

Sound off in the NCO lounge (NCO's only) about this. Let's get the intro's and training down.

Last edited:
Back