Reduce stress and improve your trading

Rambo35

Corporal
I think a lot of traders struggle with stress. It is a normal accomplice of trading, but stress is not a bad thing; the way you handle it is. Think about how often stress has led to bad trading days because you handled it wrong and allowed it to influence you.

I was browsing some of my favorite blogs and came across a great post which gives seven tips on how to handle stress while you trade. I find the post rather helpful (in case you want the link let me know as I did not just want to place it here) and it gives a nice explanation on how you can reduce your stress which eventually will lead to much better trading performance.

Either way, reducing stress is a very crucial task of trading and traders often ignore that.

I don't know how can you be stressed if you have the strategy to follow. You know exactly what you're doing, you know the risks. If everything is under control, than what can stress you?

I don't know how can you be stressed if you have the strategy to follow. You know exactly what you're doing, you know the risks. If everything is under control, than what can stress you?

All that and a big bottle of Jack Daniels.

It hammers you in the beggining , every time it goes to minus.

But then you get used to it ,you have no floating Losses stress, become careless , and bust accounts constantly.
Then you get why_am_i_busting_accounts stress.
Then you lose it , take profits early,and your account grows slowly.
Then you get why_am_i_not_a_billionaire stress.
...etc.
:)

Trading should be done with proper trading plan and strategies so that stress can be reduced. Planning and strategies should be followed with proper discipline to get the positive results from trading.

I think stress is very big problem for trading and we should control stress and manage to your stress level.

Back