Resolved: Hotforex Scam!

Hi, I am trading for the Canada GDP release. I entered a buy stop and sell stop position of USDCAD around 20/30 pips away (with stop loss of 10 pips) from market value at 825pm Malaysia time. When its 829pm, I tried to change both orders into 5 to 7 pips away from market value but it was not successful. When the data almost release, I tried to cancel my orders since I cant modify my stop loss. However, the system didnt cancel my order.

So, When the data was released, It triggered my buy stop order with 20 pips away, and my stop loss was triggered. the stop loss was not supposed to be triggered if i were to be able to move it before the data release. This issues is not the first time that happen in my trading with Hotforex. It happened a few times but I thought it was my internet issues until I checked my speed of 1 mb/s. There's no issue with my internet speed.

I could have long USDCAD at around 1.2457 and profit 0-2 pips with my strategy. But I got triggered at 1.2472 which was my buy stop order 5 mins before data release.

I email them and ask about it, they blame the volatility that caused my my orders around that time failed. I've checked the chart, before the release, the volatility was not high (picture below).

Currently I am trading with XM with similar strategy (I am just trying out my strategy) and such problems did not occur.

Attachments

• thumbnail_USDCAD News Time.jpg
    thumbnail_USDCAD News Time.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 22
Hi, I am trading for the Canada GDP release. I entered a buy stop and sell stop position of USDCAD around 20/30 pips away (with stop loss of 10 pips) from market value at 825pm Malaysia time. When its 829pm, I tried to change both orders into 5 to 7 pips away from market value but it was not successful. When the data almost release, I tried to cancel my orders since I cant modify my stop loss. However, the system didnt cancel my order.

So, When the data was released, It triggered my buy stop order with 20 pips away, and my stop loss was triggered. the stop loss was not supposed to be triggered if i were to be able to move it before the data release. This issues is not the first time that happen in my trading with Hotforex. It happened a few times but I thought it was my internet issues until I checked my speed of 1 mb/s. There's no issue with my internet speed.

I could have long USDCAD at around 1.2457 and profit 0-2 pips with my strategy. But I got triggered at 1.2472 which was my buy stop order 5 mins before data release.

I email them and ask about it, they blame the volatility that caused my my orders around that time failed. I've checked the chart, before the release, the volatility was not high (picture below).

Currently I am trading with XM with similar strategy (I am just trying out my strategy) and such problems did not occur.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Hi, Thanks for the reply. They emailed me and I think its solved.

Back