S/R Indicator

DitterPD

Private, 1st Class
I am relatively new to Forex, well about 5 months of live trading already, but you don't stop learning your whole live, correct?

So with that being said, can you pleas explain to me what "S/R" means? Is it indicator, strategy or some magical spell and only initiated are aware of it?

Unless I've lost it (always something to keep in mind), I believe S/R is short for Support/Resistance. There re indicators, strategies, and probably a few magic spells for this.

Unless I've lost it (always something to keep in mind), I believe S/R is short for Support/Resistance. There re indicators, strategies, and probably a few magic spells for this.

No Pharaoh you did not lose it :) S/R still stands for support and resistance, there may be new magic spells and potions out there but that's about it.

Thank you.

I hope someday I too will have an opportunity to pass on this knowledge!

I am relatively new to Forex, well about 5 months of live trading already, but you don't stop learning your whole live, correct?

So with that being said, can you pleas explain to me what "S/R" means? Is it indicator, strategy or some magical spell and only initiated are aware of it?

1 and a half year in . Still learning.every day.

Best advice ever received "think about what everybody is seing on the chart"

1 and a half year in . Still learning.every day.

Best advice ever received "think about what everybody is seing on the chart"

With so many eyes I think we will have quite a pool of opinions.. :D

Back