scalping

In a short, scalping is a type of trading with ultrashort timeframes. Its characteristic features are that the deals can make the profits of only a couple of pips but taking into account the number of such deals during a trading session, the overall trading profits can be really big. However, as you are a newbie here, I advise you to stay away from such a trading style and trade more conservatively. I still cannot understand how scalpers can make decisions in such tight deadlines. I think that the trading decisions should take quite a decent time including planning, analyzing, taking notes and so on. I prefer to trade more sensibly and avoid some sort of fuss in my trading in order to make sure that I am on the right way. However, surely, this aspect is pretty subjective and one man's meat is another man's poison.

Scalping is a very interesting and profitable trading method.
The main advantage is that you can earn good money here.
Of course, there are always some disadvantages.
In order to trade with profit it is necessary to make a lot of small transactions with profit. The spread has an impact. The less spread a broker has, the faster a trader will start earning money.

As I am new to trading, I have come across a term SCALPING every now and then, can someone explain me briefly about that

I guess, now you have little bit knowledge on scalping trading! By the way, I think new traders should start their trading journey as a swing trader instead of short term trading since, short-term trading is more risky!

Scalping trading could take benefit from a low spread broker, sometimes I work in scalping trading and open trades when the spread shows in low or zero spread, simply use spread indicators to monitor the spread in real-time.

manual scalping leads to rapid emotional burnout. but at the same time it is a super-profitable strategy.
better use EA.

In a short, scalping is a type of trading with ultrashort timeframes. Its characteristic features are that the deals can make the profits of only a couple of pips but taking into account the number of such deals during a trading session, the overall trading profits can be really big. However, as you are a newbie here, I advise you to stay away from such a trading style and trade more conservatively. I still cannot understand how scalpers can make decisions in such tight deadlines. I think that the trading decisions should take quite a decent time including planning, analyzing, taking notes and so on. I prefer to trade more sensibly and avoid some sort of fuss in my trading in order to make sure that I am on the right way. However, surely, this aspect is pretty subjective and one man's meat is another man's poison.
For me scalping carries too much risk and I end up over trading. Day trading makes more sense for me.

Scalping can be a good method, but this really comes down to the trader. It's more involved than using a long-term method or even just day trading, so that's something to consider.

Back