SCAM ALERT- FXBASIC - MARCO GUILLA

Dovemijo

Recruit
If you come across this youtube channel promoting Forex Expert Advisor on his video, please stay clear. The guy behind this youtube channel is a pure scammer.
His contact email address is fxbasicmg@gmail.com.

He sell his forex expert advisor at various prices depending on how he sees you to be a newbie or desperate at getting his expert advisor on his fake youtube channel ( ). He charges between $300 to $1000. He could ask you to pay $300 then pay the rest later if he finds you to be smart not parting with your money.

The only accepted method of payment to him are Neteller, Bitcoin.
This guy running FXBASIC (By name Marco Guilla if its a real name though); persuaded me to pay him $300 by neteller 4 days ago and refused to send file of his Expert Advisor as claimed on his video ( Which has now been reported to youtube).
When he failed to send the ea, I asked for my refund severally to which he declined to reply all emails. PROOF is available to support my position on this. I will be happy to provide further information to this effect including proof of payment and my email communication with him. Help other innocent viewers from being scammed.
His neteller account is : hich0mail@gmail.com

Back