Scam Allert ! AXECC (AXE Crypto Currency) - Solid Capital Limited - Vortex Capital ltd

cpavan

Recruit
Scam Allert ! AXECC (AXE Crypto Currency) - Solid Capital Limited - Vortex Capital ltd

Hello everyone, I am reporting a scam against me by AXECC.io (AXE Crypto Currency) - Solid Capital Limited - Vortex Capital ltd.
I opened a trading account with them and added € 1200 on this platform at the end of April.
The story is very long and I am also willing to write it in total, rebuilding it, in any case the final result is that I do not respond after the withdrawal requests.
Knowing that they are not regulated I decided to take the path of privacy just changed in Europe, the sanctions are very high.
Or even with the postal police or computer.

ccmostwanted.com

I intend to report them here too

servizi.gpdp.it/comunicazione-rpd

Do you have any suggestions for me?

Thank you

bunlara dava açılamaz mı. paralarımız gitti mi. 3206 euro çekim talebim 1 haftadır cevap bile vermiyorlar. güya sözde broker cenk sarı whatsapptan cevap bile vermiyor. suç duyurusunda bulunabiliyor muyuz

Attachments

• axecc.jpeg
    axecc.jpeg
    84.8 KB · Views: 1
AXE have take all my money i have saved many year 5500 euro. I am poor pensioner and the have swindle me sins Oktober 2017. What shell i do ????????????????

Back