Scam?

Modyette

Banned spammer for 4XP
On another forum i've read that 4xp.com is a scam site, they don't give you the money invested back, that gives a welcome bonus to attract more clients etc. Then i went in another section of the same site and a user said he was very happy, he was enthusiastic about their services, also gives the names of people that works for them to say thanks...i don't understand how can people have opinion so different about the same thing? Where is the truth? In the middle or what? And on top of everything why people has to talk good about them?

On another forum i've read that 4xp.com is a scam site, they don't give you the money invested back, that gives a welcome bonus to attract more clients etc. Then i went in another section of the same site and a user said he was very happy, he was enthusiastic about their services, also gives the names of people that works for them to say thanks...i don't understand how can people have opinion so different about the same thing? Where is the truth? In the middle or what? And on top of everything why people has to talk good about them?

Try to find more info across the web. You cannot rely on this information.

Read the FPA's reviews and check the scam alerts folder.

There is a very big spike in complaints against 4XP over withdrawal issues during the last few months. At least one trader is now being paid via installments instead of being given his entire withdrawal all at once.

These are serious warning signs that 4XP may be short of cash and is possibly approaching a collapse. Under these circumstances, I wouldn't place a cent with them.

I already told you this in yet another thread started by a new member that conveniently mentioned 4XP:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-competitions/27073-whichone-mt-4-mt-5-a.html

Why am I getting the feeling that your account and several other recently created accounts are here to try to distract from 4XP's problems and promote the company?

Also, why did you and one other new person praise a video that had been removed a few months ago?

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-articles/20420-forex-trading-1985-a-2.html

When it comes to those screaming scam I would always be cautious as most of them have accepted a bonus, did not care to read the conditions and then claim they don't get their requested withdrawal. I keep telling new traders to trade their own money and ignore bonuses. Almost all those screaming scam tried to scam the broker anyway and if a bonus is the sole reason you open an account with a broker than you already messed up anyway.

4xp is considered a scam site, so why forexpeacearmy does take money from the sponsoring this website in the banner below?....

They are scammers. One of my friends got involved with them. He wasn't able to withdraw the money he earned, noet even the original deposit,.

Bonuses have "clauses" .
Ive seen from "deposit to unlock leverage"
to
you need to make half a million to withdraw essentially.
And the best , to withdraw 100$ you need to deposit 5$ (scheme example)

Obeft, why did you praise a video that wasn't available to view?

I'm told some of the banners the FPA shows come in from Google adsense. The only companies specifically blocked from that are those with official SCAM findings. Another possibility is that they have a long term ad contract with the FPA's ad department that predates the current wave of complaints.

4XP is showing signs of major issues that are completely unrelated to accepting bonuses. This issues are enough to make me recommend against opening an account there. If you have an account there, I recommend you test the withdrawal system immediately and try to get the bulk of your money out.

Back