Signals Review (April 26 - April 30)

This is really happening. Companies make deals with cities to put up the camera's take a percentage of each ticket. It is not a crimanal offense but a civil. They can't put points on your license. They can call a collection agency if you don't pay. A freind of mine who is a attorney has filed a law suite guest one company who sent him a ticket.

The 60's has returned.

Alright CracyCat and Felix. You guy's are scaring me. Did greed cause a form of psychosis in both of you. Or did you two drink a bad batch of beer at the last party. Stay off the mushrooms and stick to FOREX.

Money tree?

Let me see now, all I have to do is keep repeating that phrase over, and over, until I really believe it myself... Y'know, that really works, I remember from the early 1930's the millions of Germans who chanted: Seig Heil!, Seig Heil! Seig Heil!
Gee, look how well that worked out! I know we're headed that direction, but lets not speed up the process...
Singlemalt

Money growing on trees?

Isn't this a scam?

Why should you send money to learn about the opportunity?
If it is so good, why not reveal it upfront?

Roland

Big Brother out-of-Control

These Do-Gooders are real creeps.

:mad:
Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat, with the review of the week.

This week, we were watching 5 economic indicators and none of them hit the trigger. Basically no trades...

This was an extremely slow week but it was to be expected. Realistically, I did not expect a trade on interest rates, Chicago PMI I would skip anyway, and the only report what I was looking for was US GDP which came out nearly as expected.

However, I discovered a fantastic way to make money. I may even skip trading reports. This gives so much money that I am afraid I will not know what to do with. I guess I can donate some good portion of it to some charity or something. And best of all, it is a relatively cheap investment with a pretty much guaranteed return. Just watch the video:

Let me know what do you think and if you want to invest to it as well.

Anyway, have a good Sunday!
--Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Money growing on trees?

Isn't this a scam?

Why should you send money to learn about the opportunity?
If it is so good, why not reveal it upfront?

Roland

Guys, do you honestly believe I was serious about this "opportunity"? Do you even think this is a real ad? The ad itself is a joke, although it points to real problems, such as cities and private companies ripping off people in the name of "security".

Everyone who actually believed it was a real ad should shut down his/her computer for a while and try to catch up with reality. Not everything what you see is real, and if you cannot relax and distinguish the difference between a real business opportunity and a joke, then it is a big problem.

Besides, the "camera business" is a closed business to a group of people who already benefit from it, and they will not let you (or anybody else) "enter" this "business". You cannot just add your own camera; you need to have a contract with a city or state. And you cannot have a contract because they are already contracted...

That's my $.02

Last edited:
Thanks Crazy Cat for the laugh ....I really needed it tonight!!!

And also thank you for the rebuttle...and to add to it:

anyone that actually thought this was real I am so glad you are in the Forex Market...I think your the people I snag pips from all the time! :p

LMAO! :D

For those of you who believed this, pop up the video again and scroll to the end. The address is on "Scamera" lane.

Like all good jokes, there's a grain of truth. Cities really do this (or hire companies to do it) to make money and reduce the number of people running red lights. However, there's no one really selling a book about how individuals can set up their own red light cameras.

Back