Signals Review August 16~20, 2010 - 902+ Pips of Potential Profits!

Keep it up

I made 200 pips last week on the jpy/usd and eur/usd. Keep it up Henry I like and am learning from your analysis. And keep it up with the weekly summary and potential pip review - would anyone ever expect to achieve the potential pips available? it is very useful to see a review of the week. Good stuff Henry and very much appreciated.

P

I have to agree with some of the previous posters that Henry's potential pip post are ridiculous, do more harm than good and are simply Henry's way of self-promotion.

I wish he would stick strictly to news analysis or be more specific with he sediment trading calls.

Kerry

Hey Kerry,

You are either one big A hole, incapable of reading or very envious. Will explain all three.

Big A Hole. Henry is doing this all for free. He has extended his news analysis with background and pre release ideas. He is not asking for anything in return. What do you want? To pay some 300 USD per month for ****ty calls without any explanation? The man is teaching us all. What you want to use or discard is up to you. So do not be a big A hole and suggest ttah he stops all else besides news signals just becasue you have declared these as self promotion.
Henry whatever this big A Hole says continue with your work and self promote if taht is what this guy has qualified it to be.

Incapable of reading. Henry gives his ideas and suggestions. He does not push your trading button. He even qualifies his potential pips by discounting them by a huge margin of 75%. Meaning. If the market gave us 100 pips acording to his suggestion he is saying have you made at least 25 pips of those 100. If you read properly even if we all made teh 25 pips we would be making much more then we used to make before.
Henry, for those of us who are incapable of reading let them learn the hard way. Continue with your work as besides being excellent it is totally free.

Envious. You must be one who is probably not making the 25 pips. IN such a case do not worry. Stop being a big A hole, learn to read, be patient and you will strat making your 25 pips and more.
Henry, keep on supplying the statistics as you are doing. YOu are teaching us that even though the market is throwing 100 pips at us we should be happy with 25.

Henry be stronger then some of us idiots here. Continue with your work, continue to teach us. Those of us who do not want to follow just unsubscribe and stop writing critisim which is not intended to improve our experirnce.

hi henry

Many thanks henry..yeah made some pips treadin GBP/USD AND EUR/USD ..thank you very much sir....Good job

I have made about 55pips this week. im not upset as i made these pips with least worries or stress.. Thanks to you im happy and am looking forward to follow your analysis more religiously...
Keep up the good work..

Hey Kerry,

You are either one big A hole, incapable of reading or very envious. Will explain all three.

Big A Hole. Henry is doing this all for free. He has extended his news analysis with background and pre release ideas. He is not asking for anything in return. What do you want? To pay some 300 USD per month for ****ty calls without any explanation? The man is teaching us all. What you want to use or discard is up to you. So do not be a big A hole and suggest ttah he stops all else besides news signals just becasue you have declared these as self promotion.
Henry whatever this big A Hole says continue with your work and self promote if taht is what this guy has qualified it to be.

Incapable of reading. Henry gives his ideas and suggestions. He does not push your trading button. He even qualifies his potential pips by discounting them by a huge margin of 75%. Meaning. If the market gave us 100 pips acording to his suggestion he is saying have you made at least 25 pips of those 100. If you read properly even if we all made teh 25 pips we would be making much more then we used to make before.
Henry, for those of us who are incapable of reading let them learn the hard way. Continue with your work as besides being excellent it is totally free.

Envious. You must be one who is probably not making the 25 pips. IN such a case do not worry. Stop being a big A hole, learn to read, be patient and you will strat making your 25 pips and more.
Henry, keep on supplying the statistics as you are doing. YOu are teaching us that even though the market is throwing 100 pips at us we should be happy with 25.

Henry be stronger then some of us idiots here. Continue with your work, continue to teach us. Those of us who do not want to follow just unsubscribe and stop writing critisim which is not intended to improve our experirnce.

Well said tadinda, couldnt have said it any better..

Thanks Mr Liu

I gain 70pips last week
Thanks.
But Pls How can I have access to your 10k to 1mm weekly analysis. am intrested in it
Thanks once again for analysis

henry continue

I have not started trading i am still on demo because i have traded before and establish nice and reliable before the reccession. Now i can see that you are doing a nice job dont mind any one that critisis u. ur are already great
continue with this good work. Henry

fridayrufus

Past Week

Henry - looks very impressive. How do you get around the 'gapping'? I tried to trade AUD USD last night on the back of the election result in OZ, but the market gapped down and took all my projected profit Do you place trades before news events or wait for them to happen and then try and trade? Please let me know as I am keen to learn.

Back