Silver and Gold trading

Next weeks range prediction for Eur/Usd 1.40-1.45 and for Silver $32-$37.

<a href="http://twitter.com/#!/maarnio"target="_blank">Follow my trades here</A>

Next weeks range prediction for Eur/Usd 1.36-1.41 and for Silver $32-$37.

<a href="http://twitter.com/#!/maarnio"target="_blank">Follow my trades here</A>

Next weeks range prediction for Eur/Usd 1.36-1.41 and for Silver $32-$37.

Next weeks range prediction for Eur/Usd 1.35-1.40 and for Silver $32-$37.

Hi maarnio,

I have been meaning to post in your thread for somw time, but each time something made me forgot to do that.

Anywhere, I have problem viewing your trading records since you switched over to Tweeters as it takes forever ao download and then I cannot find the page.

The EUR/USD, after catching many by that surprise up thrust last Friday (me included) look set on a down trend course. But then I will be paying close attention to market sentiment first thing on Monday.

Did you catch the Silver dipped down to the 31 level?? I caught a few positions and got in on a nice 0.05 lot size at 31.935 (though the best one I got in on was 32.825 on a 0.01 lot size). However, after suffering a phobia with being caught by that EUR/USD up thrust (and yet another account wipe out) , I did not dare to hold the positions for too long and closed out at 32.225 level.
Could have made much more profits as Silver went on up to the32.59 level; but I just couldn't bring myself to take that extra risk.
However, I have set pending orders for Silver on the 31.7 to 31.5 level and if they do get triggered, I think i will let at least 2 positions to ride for the next couple weeks or so. Remembered we discussed that Silver is due for the long awaited thrust upwards to the 50 and beyond level?? I believe that is going to happen soon.

Ok maarnio, all the best!

re

Good to see you here again Rahman. I hope it means good luck!

I think we might get some kind of year end rally in Euro and Silver as well.

I bought some Silver from latest dip. I am still afraid that we do see lower prices in Silver before we can take out the $50 for good. I am looking for Silver to bottom at $20-$25 early next year. After that we will be heading to $100.

Best with your trading!

Hi maarnio,

I have been meaning to post in your thread for somw time, but each time something made me forgot to do that.

Anywhere, I have problem viewing your trading records since you switched over to Tweeters as it takes forever ao download and then I cannot find the page.

The EUR/USD, after catching many by that surprise up thrust last Friday (me included) look set on a down trend course. But then I will be paying close attention to market sentiment first thing on Monday.

Did you catch the Silver dipped down to the 31 level?? I caught a few positions and got in on a nice 0.05 lot size at 31.935 (though the best one I got in on was 32.825 on a 0.01 lot size). However, after suffering a phobia with being caught by that EUR/USD up thrust (and yet another account wipe out) , I did not dare to hold the positions for too long and closed out at 32.225 level.
Could have made much more profits as Silver went on up to the32.59 level; but I just couldn't bring myself to take that extra risk.
However, I have set pending orders for Silver on the 31.7 to 31.5 level and if they do get triggered, I think i will let at least 2 positions to ride for the next couple weeks or so. Remembered we discussed that Silver is due for the long awaited thrust upwards to the 50 and beyond level?? I believe that is going to happen soon.

Ok maarnio, all the best!

Next weeks range prediction for Eur/Usd 1.31-1.36 and for Silver $31-$36.

<a rel="nofollow" href="http://twitter.com/#!/maarnio"target="_blank">Follow my trades here</A>

EUR/USD and Silver

Hi Maarnio,

Yup, from what I gathered from around the various blocks, a rally is expected just before year's end by fund managers flushed with excess cash going in to mop up low prices.

The Big Boys would love to have Silver down to at least the 24 level to unload their massive holdings and then to go back in for another round of highly priced Silver (and Gold). But the problem is, and that is the tricky part, in getting those who are holding the rest of the available Silver to sell off their positions. Anywhere, to be sure I will not miss out on 24 Silver level, I have set a couple of pending orders for Silver at that level and a little bit lower.

EUR/USD to trade at 1.31 - 1.36 level next week? Hmmm....that would be just wonderful news to me!
But at this point in time, I really don't know as both the Americans & Europeans seem to be trying their damnest to outdo each other with one bad economic news after another. And this makes me suspect that the Americans & Europeans might be doing that on purpose to balance out their currencies against each other. I mean, if the USD goes a little bit too low against the EUR, the European would come out with some bad news on some of their members country. Likewise, if the EUR falls a little bit too low against the USD, the Americans will come up with some bad American economic news.
Come to think of it, that makes sense since they can set the EUR/USD exchange rates without having to pump in moneytory support for their currencies. Talk/simple announcement is very much cheaper and effective!......hmmmm, I wonder if that will catch on with the rest of the other countries!

Alright Maarnio, catch you later and have a great trading week!

Looks like we started the year end rally last week. I think we could see Silver at $35-$40 and Eur/Usd at 1.40-1.45 before January.

If we do get Silver down to $20-$25 next year I would expect lot of smart money buying there.

Best with your trading!

Hi Maarnio,

Yup, from what I gathered from around the various blocks, a rally is expected just before year's end by fund managers flushed with excess cash going in to mop up low prices.

The Big Boys would love to have Silver down to at least the 24 level to unload their massive holdings and then to go back in for another round of highly priced Silver (and Gold). But the problem is, and that is the tricky part, in getting those who are holding the rest of the available Silver to sell off their positions. Anywhere, to be sure I will not miss out on 24 Silver level, I have set a couple of pending orders for Silver at that level and a little bit lower.

EUR/USD to trade at 1.31 - 1.36 level next week? Hmmm....that would be just wonderful news to me!
But at this point in time, I really don't know as both the Americans & Europeans seem to be trying their damnest to outdo each other with one bad economic news after another. And this makes me suspect that the Americans & Europeans might be doing that on purpose to balance out their currencies against each other. I mean, if the USD goes a little bit too low against the EUR, the European would come out with some bad news on some of their members country. Likewise, if the EUR falls a little bit too low against the USD, the Americans will come up with some bad American economic news.
Come to think of it, that makes sense since they can set the EUR/USD exchange rates without having to pump in moneytory support for their currencies. Talk/simple announcement is very much cheaper and effective!......hmmmm, I wonder if that will catch on with the rest of the other countries!

Alright Maarnio, catch you later and have a great trading week!

Next weeks range prediction for Eur/Usd 1.32-1.37 and for Silver $31-$36.

<a rel="nofollow" href="http://twitter.com/#!/maarnio"target="_blank">Follow my trades here</A>

Back