• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Skrill.com (Was MoneyBookers.com)

General discussions of a financial company
I don't know why do you guys here got issued with Skrill. I have used Skrill for both Forex and my online business and I got money normally, no issues happened. That's reason why I don't use Paypal any more.
BS. You must be working for the MB. They are scammers. Check out their Facebook posts, 100 may be 1000s over the time complaints from people they scammed. They are also scammed a 140$ from me.
Also, what I notice is they are scamming mostly people with names of Asian, African and Mideast origin.
This way it is easier for them to get away, since these people can't drag them to courts like in the US.
Also they must definitely have their own people posting in this forum. One can see how some people try to save their ass with all kinds of BS. Skrill / MB (Money Hooker may be a better name) is another scam.
They are holding other peoples money and making profits like any other financial institute. Fkng cheats.

From what they did and from what I see in some virtual money forums. Skrill must be a regulated payment processor, they are even better than PP in conversion rate and fee. Any your problem should be contact prior to Skrill staff or your bank. If you put your problem here, I think Skrill wouldn't know to help you solving, but it can reveal us about some bad cases that Skrill could do.
We have to post online - so everybody know that what a scam MB is,,,,BS. You must be working for the MB. They are scammers. Check out their Facebook posts, 100 may be 1000s over the time complaints from people they scammed. They are also scammed a 140$ from me.
Also, what I notice is they are scamming mostly people with names of Asian, African and Mideast origin.
This way it is easier for them to get away, since these people can't drag them to courts like in the US.
Also they must definitely have their own people posting in this forum. One can see how some people try to save their ass with all kinds of BS. Skrill / MB (Money Hooker may be a better name) is another scam.
They are holding other peoples money and making profits like any other financial institute. Fkng cheats.

We are in a cycle of talk where Skrill is being proved not to be a scam company from possible scam suspects!
BS. They are scammers. Check out their Facebook posts, 100 may be 1000s over the time complaints from people they scammed. They are also scammed a 140$ from me.

Sometimes we have to be "loud" in forums to attract their attention, specially when there is no other way to solve or when you face dead end.
They are scammers. Check out their Facebook posts, 100 may be 1000s over the time complaints from people they scammed. They are also scammed a 140$ from me since, I am in Japan and they know, it is hard for me to drag them to courts her - due to jurisdiction problems.

BS. You must be working for the MB. They are scammers. Check out their Facebook posts, 100 may be 1000s over the time complaints from people they scammed. They are also scammed a 140$ from me.

Posting the same thing over and over again doesn't make it true.

Some of the people you are accusing are longstanding FPA members.

Guess what? MB is a big company and seems to not be the most efficient at processing complaints. This means that some people will have real issues. On the other hand, there are real MB clients out there who report not having serious issues.

If you read this thread carefully, quite a few of those who had serious issues, but who stuck to pursuing their issues, eventually succeeded in getting those situations resolved. If they'd just sat around making post after post claiming that anyone who didn't claim MB was a scam had to be an MB employee, those problems wouldn't have gotten resolved.

If you have a real issue, start a thread for it and give full details. If you just want to make repetitive posts accusing anyone who claims to be able to use MB of being an MB employee, some readers may start to suspect that you are a PayPal employee trying to steal business from MB.

For some time I forgot this feeling of constant paranoia, that everybody is working for someone, tries to profit from you and there is no such thing as unbiased opinion without conflict of interests..

I'm personally convinced that there's a large group of paranoid people who are following me around and planning to do bad things to me. :p

To all those who think that MB is a scam, FYI some of us have used the company's service since 2008 and have used brokers accepting deposits and withdrawals via MB for a longer time than you have been trading.
Don't expect your cash so quickly if you deposit 500 to your broker and withdraw 5000 3 days later...........if you object to this, better call the FCA and explain your case

They are scammers. Check out their Facebook posts, 100 may be 1000s over the time complaints from people they scammed. They are also scammed a 140$ from me since, I am in Japan and they know, it is hard for me to drag them to courts her - due to jurisdiction problems.

I can say I am not MB Employee, actually I want to be a employee of a big financial company like MB or Paypal but I can't. I have used Skrill for over 1 year for trading Forex (HotForex) and my business (freelancer) and I haven't got any issues, if someone doubt it, it's up to you. I don't know why I need to support MB in these cases, they're very well-known as Paypal (a little lesser). I Just want to share my idea. And the way you copy-paste made me sick. This is the last time I reply your post.

whenever someone complains about something, there is always something missing, a detail or so, a cause that made the transaction fail, then they jump and scream about being scammed. it would be nice to see some solid print screens and stuff like that, something justifiable. coz i use this company and for 2 years or so and it still works fine for me!

Back