• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Skrill.com (Was MoneyBookers.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Totally wrong blame here against Moneybooker (skrill) I see...
I use them for withdrawing my outsourcing earnings for the more than a year now. They are the cheapest and safest for transaction.
If you do not have your own identity documents, you can not blame other!

Totally wrong blame here against Moneybooker (skrill) I see...
I use them for withdrawing my outsourcing earnings for the more than a year now. They are the cheapest and safest for transaction.
If you do not have your own identity documents, you can not blame other!

What do you mean by "do not have your own identity documents" ? Have you read my post carefully ?? I sent the my original documents, and they didnt say a word or comment or complaint about ID documents sent. They just keep asking for documents just like post #22 above.

I don't know how you got this case but I have withdrawal too many times from Skrill after my Skrill account got money from my broker, HotForex. With me, Skrill (MB) is the best payment processor, better than Paypal 100 times.

Details of complaint:
email : #########@live.co.uk
Skrill Help – Ticket Created (#00104358)‏
[Ticket ##242273850##]
I opened the skrill account few days back to receive funds in £ and transfer those funds to my £ account in Poland when I tried to withdraw the funds the currency showing was Polish zloty while I had skrill currency in £ and wanted to withdraw the funds to my bank account in £. I did not find any info whatsoever about this in FAQ . I REALIZED THAT SKRILL CONS CUSTOMER OUT OF MONEY BY FORCING CUSTOMERS TO CONVERT THE CURRENCY AND THEN MAKES MONEY BY FORCING THEM TO ACCEPT THE LOWEST EXCHANGE RATE ON THE MARKET BUT I sent email to customer support anyway on 26.06.13 , got an automated reply that i will get a reply in 20 hours, a day past but no reply from customer service instead on 27.06.13 an email stating my account has been suspended due to security reasons and asked me to send them my identity documents. I sent the documents on the same day that was 27.06.13. Since then it has been dead silence my account has been suspended since 4 days even I sent proof of identity but did not get a mere communication indicating what had happened to my identity documents and why the account is still suspended. I am unable to with draw funds when I am in need of them I HAVE LOST TRUST & DIGNITY because of being unable to pay funds I owed AND THE ONLY REASON IS THAT I CAN NOT WITHDRAW FUNDS FROM MY ACCOUNT. I understand if there was a delay from my side to send identity document but I sent them in minutes and its been 3 days since and my account is still suspended I enquired countless times by sending emails as to why it is still suspended and why no one is bothered to reply to my questions at customer service 3 days is a long time considering this electronic time when every thing is done in minutes , As far as I understand you are a con keeping people money in your account as long as possible to get interest on and avoiding customers freedom to withdraw their own money. I HAVE LOST TRUST AMONG FRIENDS AND FAMILY AS WELL AS BUSINESS BECAUSE OF YOU , I WILL MAKE SURE YOU LOSE BUSINESS THE SAME WAY AS I DID I AM GOING ON AN INTERNET FEEDBACK/OPINION SPREE AND WILL TELL MY STORY AND THE FACTS TO PEOPLE ALL OVER THE INTERNET IF I CAN WASTE TIME (MONEY) & ENERGY TO WRITE TO YOU i WILL MAKE SURE i GIVE 10X THAT TO LET PEOPLE KNOW WHAT A CON SKRILL IS I WILL MAKE SURE PEOPLE GET TO KNOW THAT SKRILL IS A CON AND WHAT A PATHETIC CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU HAVE GOT AS COMPARED TO PAYPAL. I WILL NOT LEAVE A SINGLE FORUM ON THE INTERNET WHERE THE STORY ABOUT THIS CON IS NOT POSTED.

15 DAYS PAST SINCE MY ABOVE COMPLAIN AND I GOT ANOTHER EMAIL ASKING FOR MY IDENTITY DOCS AGAIN ................

When you were seeing the currency in Polish zloty, it was converted from equivalent pounds, right? I mean the amount was ok? Every financial institution have exchange gains, that is not a complaint. So your initial complain was why you were not getting your money in pound, right?
Is it your account ok now since long time have passed you have posted this statement!
Cause a lot of people are happy with skrill around the world and have no complaints! Even I am using them for 1 year now.

MB is a big company. Even if they are very good, any large company is bound to have the occasional screwup that leaves a client with a problem. One option is to see if you can escalate your complaint with them to a more qualified support person.

It's almost 2 weeks since the first time I uploaded my ID documents and still no response from them. This is a very bad service, the account is still locked and my last withdrawal has not been processed since 4 July.

It's almost 2 weeks since the first time I uploaded my ID documents and still no response from them. This is a very bad service, the account is still locked and my last withdrawal has not been processed since 4 July.

I presume, after you have loggin to your SKRILL account, you have :

1) Click on "E-mail Support"
2) Click on "Deposit" and inform them of money sent to your account

....if you have done the above and your money does not show up in your account, loggin to your SKRILL account and:

3) Click on "E-mail Support"
4) Click on "Complaint".....click "YES" (at bottom of page) and describe your complaint/problem.

I presume, after you have loggin to your SKRILL account, you have :

1) Click on "E-mail Support"
2) Click on "Deposit" and inform them of money sent to your account

....if you have done the above and your money does not show up in your account, loggin to your SKRILL account and:

3) Click on "E-mail Support"
4) Click on "Complaint".....click "YES" (at bottom of page) and describe your complaint/problem.

Thanks for the info. It was a withdrawal from Skrill to my Bank Account. It should arrive in Bank 1 or 2 days usually. Also I had made a complaint ticket serveral times a week ago (after 7 days of missing transfer). They didnt reply my emails at all. I guess I must wait for their late support until 8 weeks to start the Ombudsman or report this case to FCA.

I do often get replies from Skrill staff very quickly, when I submitted ticket for a quick activation code to verify my account for withdrawal directly. Please don't consider me as Skrill employee, I am just a normal user and I have to say Skrill is very good and it's weird to see why you got responses too late.

Thanks for the info. It was a withdrawal from Skrill to my Bank Account. It should arrive in Bank 1 or 2 days usually. Also I had made a complaint ticket serveral times a week ago (after 7 days of missing transfer). They didnt reply my emails at all. I guess I must wait for their late support until 8 weeks to start the Ombudsman or report this case to FCA.

Do not send your enquires/complaints via your personal E-mail. Do that in your SKRILL account cabinet as I have mentioned above.
File another complaint to them immediately from inside your SKRILL account cabinet and they should get back to you with another "ticket".

Back