• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Skrill.com (Was MoneyBookers.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Im pessimistic they have a good will to return my money. As until now they have not replied my support tickets at all. The one who keeps the money will always win. I just want to warn everyone to think thousand times before you decide to use this scammer service. Skrill / moneybookers has a lot of excuse to lock your fund and not paying you particularly when you are from non US / non UK or other less well known country like Indonesia. How ironic, a company that upholds "anti money laundering" which can be said "anti dirty money" is merely a scammer. A devil in angel's suit :)

I would prefer use webmoney, paypal, neteller or other digital currency.

Im not talking bull****s, here are the proofs :

Locked Account :

skrill_locked_proof_zps4c448a95.jpg

Withdrawal to Bank and already reported missing withdrawal, but no reply at all :

skrill_history_zpse02644be.jpg

Account has been Verified :
skrill_verified_zpsa66b5c0c.jpg

Sent Tickets but no reply at all :

ticket_to_skrill_zps81336b2f.jpg

Last edited:
I do not know what will happen to my money!
Will I get the letter that they send for address verification! Will have to wait for a long long time...!

You should email to their CS to get verification code faster. I did it and verify my account faster to withdraw from my broker sooner.

henko
you're right ,,Unfortunately, this is the big ' difference,,,,,,, when is 'broker that uses skrill with you and 'fast, precise quikly ecccc
when instead 'private use skrill and' evil,,,, Mephisto loooonger time bureaucracy ( about 4 kg of papers) lol
HotForex that he used with me skrill
I do not with HotForex about how do you use HotForex??
steal at poor (us) to give to the rich?( their) looool

Today i am happyyyyyyyyyyy ;-)

Today I am happy
I cried
I laughed
* I jumped for joy
at the end of the money is returned backKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
somebody up there loves me !!!!

I thank this site
I thank all
I'm really happy
that after only 7654325678987632 calls
and 'was annulled my balance...anddddddddddddddd full refund !!!!

thanksss FOREXPEACEARMY !!!!!!!! THANKS SKRILL THANKS ALL !!!
SEE YOU LATER AT THE BAR/PUB
This evening I pay to drink at all !!!!!!!

Today I am happy
I cried
I laughed
* I jumped for joy
at the end of the money is returned backKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
somebody up there loves me !!!!

I thank this site
I thank all
I'm really happy
that after only 7654325678987632 calls
and 'was annulled my balance...anddddddddddddddd full refund !!!!

thanksss FOREXPEACEARMY !!!!!!!! THANKS SKRILL THANKS ALL !!!
SEE YOU LATER AT THE BAR/PUB
This evening I pay to drink at all !!!!!!!

Good to hear that, Spacca. I hope my case will be solved as you are. I have posted few screenshots as proof on page 5. Skrill / MoneyBooker scammer, open your eyes, and listen to your customers complaints !

Good news from me as well...
I was able to withdraw my fund without address verification, the process is going on but yesterday they allowed me to withdraw!Not clear what is happening there....

Strange thing, suddenly they replied my email and said I had to contact the bank for missing deposit. And they claimed didnt recieve my ID to unlock my account. Thats not possible as I uploaded the documents right to their system directly for about 5 times. I think that was just their excuse. I have just resend my documents and I will not back off until this two problems solved.

Sometimes, it takes persistence.

I'm beginning to wonder if they have a flaw in their database that's somehow not saving document uploads on some accounts. If so, this would leave some clients screaming "I uploaded it multiple times. You guys are scammers!" and leave the support agents thinking "Nothing was uploaded. This must be another crazy client."

Yea, and that could also merely their excuse for their bad support. If that's the case why they didnt reply my (almost ten) support tickets at all for almost 3 weeks. Until I posted bad reviews about Skrill / Moneybooker, then they suddenly reply my email. What a coinsidence.

Yesterday, I sent the documents by email as they told for 3 times, and there were copies of sent email. In case they deny again for not receiveing my email and blame on yahoo :)

Another issue Withdrawals should be credited in my bank in 1 or 2 days. But in this case, more than 2 weeks I still have not received the fund until this moment. And I must go to the bank to trace back the witdrawal process. Really a pain in the asx.

Last edited:
Back