• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Skrill.com (Was MoneyBookers.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Hi, all.
I uploaded deposit to my account of Skrill via bank transfer in the end of last month.
However it is still not credited in my Skrill account and as others said I got no response from Skrill support at all.
Some said this firm will be bankrupt.
Do someone have any info about this firm?

MONEY IN - MONEY DISAPPEAR.

View attachment 10569
The picture of Skrill employees who had enjoyed a party by our money.

I think you should report your case to Skrill CS again also with your bank. Just to find out who made your money disappear, in this case, I think your bank hasn't forwarded your money to Skrill.

I think you should report your case to Skrill CS again also with your bank. Just to find out who made your money disappear, in this case, I think your bank hasn't forwarded your money to Skrill.

Hi navyseal

Our problem was solved earlier right? But I am afraid as my address verification is still pending, the letter they sent have not reached to my address in around 20 days now! I am afraid that they may hold my next withdrawal request for this!

Why doesn't Skrill ever invite me to parties like that? :mad:

As we all rely on you Dear Pharaoh, why not you use your reliable sources and discloses us what actually happening inside skrill or is there any threat for retail users using skrill in future!

We know that you can confirm us about skrill.

Cheers
RH

This transaction was as the follows.
My bank >>> Skrill remittance bank in my country >> Skrill main bank (UK?).

I made my bank to confirm the transaction again. They sent money definitely.
This issue is at the line between their remittance bank in my country and their main bank.
I and my bank can't check the flow of money in their side.

Last edited:
Hi navyseal

Our problem was solved earlier right? But I am afraid as my address verification is still pending, the letter they sent have not reached to my address in around 20 days now! I am afraid that they may hold my next withdrawal request for this!

The letter maybe couldn't come to your address, I think you should contact Skrill for a code to verification, in that case you would need some paper like bank statement to send them. Is that what we are talking?

As we all rely on you Dear Pharaoh, why not you use your reliable sources and discloses us what actually happening inside skrill or is there any threat for retail users using skrill in future!

We know that you can confirm us about skrill.

I do know they are regulated in the UK, so people with issue can complain to the FCA and FOS if necessary.

I also know that a number of traders who reported problems in this thread got the problems solved - mostly through dogged persistence.

I suspect there may be a database issue causing some submitted documents to not be available to support agents in a timely fashion.

I do know they are regulated in the UK, so people with issue can complain to the FCA and FOS if necessary.

I also know that a number of traders who reported problems in this thread got the problems solved - mostly through dogged persistence.

I suspect there may be a database issue causing some submitted documents to not be available to support agents in a timely fashion.

At last, the deposit got to my Skrill account but the amount was short. They have been so slipshod to the end.
Which dopey committee gave them the Payments Company of the Year?

993864_674848919208239_1876044517_n.jpg

I remember I have an account in Moneybookers before but have not really used it. Yes it was easy to create an account on it but I am not aware that it could be a scam site. Thanks for sharing here regarding your experience.

Back