• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Skrill.com (Was MoneyBookers.com)

General discussions of a financial company
The letter maybe couldn't come to your address, I think you should contact Skrill for a code to verification, in that case you would need some paper like bank statement to send them. Is that what we are talking?

We are in a cycle of talk where Skrill is being proved not to be a scam company from possible scam suspects!

From what they did and from what I see in some virtual money forums. Skrill must be a regulated payment processor, they are even better than PP in conversion rate and fee. Any your problem should be contact prior to Skrill staff or your bank. If you put your problem here, I think Skrill wouldn't know to help you solving, but it can reveal us about some bad cases that Skrill could do.

Like with brokers, getting your documents approved BEFORE parting with your hard earned cash is a good idea.

yup! I think I had to submit an ID due to a conflict! but for two years now, moneybooker's been going smooth for me on a monthly basis.

I even had withdrawn from Hotforex also some small business via Skrill 3 times, then I couldn't withdraw any more and have to do the verification. On that month, I sold my Skrill money to an exchanger to get money into my bank (of course, lower rate). After verification, I continually withdraw via Skrill with no problems.

Last edited:
Hi Guys

After not receiving the verification letter from skrill, I have contacted them for other solutions but no response in 1 week from them! I just got an confirmation mail from them at that time that my ticket has been created! It was really hard to find how to e-mail them!Their support/contact button do not let us to mail them easily!
I am afraid that without address verification, problem may occur in future and may be in a crucial moment when I need money! I am currently withdrawing from them with no problem though!

Hi Guys

After not receiving the verification letter from skrill, I have contacted them for other solutions but no response in 1 week from them! I just got an confirmation mail from them at that time that my ticket has been created! It was really hard to find how to e-mail them!Their support/contact button do not let us to mail them easily!
I am afraid that without address verification, problem may occur in future and may be in a crucial moment when I need money! I am currently withdrawing from them with no problem though!

I have received the verification letter today, now I can sleep in peace. No complain against Skrill!

Good for you, if you still can't withdraw from Skrill. You can sell your balance to an exchanger, it's lower but better than nothing.

No Thanks

I have been withdrawing without address verification since long (u may have missed one of my post here). Just did it for future peace!

im from south east asia, the address verification took almost 3 weeks i guess, but im not sure if thats enough though, its a lot easier to verify with a credit card, but I used some bank statements that i had, I guess its not easy to email them directly (im not sure if its skrill or PP) but you can only contact them through the contact option after you login to your skrill account, the last time i talked to them they were very accommodating really

Back