• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Smart-Pips.com

General discussions of a financial company
Could somebody please tell me how you paid for this EA as Sergey sent me a message but no instructions.

There seems to be no form or bank account.

Thanks,
lanell

I bought this ea today. I paid with liqpay but it didn't take me to any page of download. Only told me that payment was succesfull with an order id. So what must I do now?

I bought this ea today. I paid with liqpay but it didn't take me to any page of download. Only told me that payment was succesfull with an order id. So what must I do now?

Dear,

The payer receives SMS from LiqPay (on mobile that was entered into item 2) of about payment passing:
"YOU HAVE SENT xx.xx USD!
TRANSACTION ID:xxxxxxxx.
LIQPAY.COM"
You specify ID to me on - smartpips.com@gmail.com
Payment ID:xxxxxxxx. and I send everything on your mail

Could somebody please tell me how you paid for this EA as Sergey sent me a message but no instructions.

There seems to be no form or bank account.

Thanks,
lanell

I paid with liqpay and then send an email to Sergey. But it takes time. Liqpay calls your bank and after your bank's approval, you get the ea. It took 3 days for me.

I don't like EAs because sooner or later they wipe out your account. Once your account has doubled take your initial deposit out and hope for the best. This EA looks good but buying it would be a pain as I cannot trust my data with any of the payment providers the seller uses. Why doesn't the seller use something we can trust such as PayPal?

Hello,
Like other people I got problems to buy this EA.
On May 7th I ordered on smart-pips.com and paid 129USD using LIQPAY. My payment was successful and the money is debited from my credit card.
I sent several emails to smartpips.com@gmail.com to inform the EA vendor of my purchase. The vendor got my money but didn't reply and didn't deliver the EA.
What can I do to get this trading system?
I am deeply frustrated to see that FPA is testing and rating Expert Advisors while it seems impossible to buy one of the best rated EA.
Thank you for your help.

Hello,
Like other people I got problems to buy this EA.
On May 7th I ordered on smart-pips.com and paid 129USD using LIQPAY. My payment was successful and the money is debited from my credit card.
I sent several emails to smartpips.com@gmail.com to inform the EA vendor of my purchase. The vendor got my money but didn't reply and didn't deliver the EA.
What can I do to get this trading system?
I am deeply frustrated to see that FPA is testing and rating Expert Advisors while it seems impossible to buy one of the best rated EA.
Thank you for your help.

Dear,
Excuse for it. I already wrote you. On May 7 and 8 I was on operation in hospital.
My assistant passed this letter.
On May 9 I sent goods on payment

Hi,

somebody has the proper settings of this EA (smart pips)?

Dear,

Settings for the adviser one.
I don't change them 5 months on real.
After payment all receive them together with EA

I use now Alpari NZ - http://alpari-forex.com/

Server - Alpari-Standard3.
Problem in an exit of important economic news.
In the normal market of a difference won't be.
But on fast different servers give different values of spread.

Back